4

Journey POV.
I have on ^
As I walk in the door I hear Tim talking to Walter and then they stop when I walk in I said" Morning guys" they nod and Tim left and I sit down in my chair and wrote in my notebook about everything that happened I did that for about an hour or two then happy walk in.

An hour later we have this job to do so I didn't have a part so I stated there and wrote or read or paper work so before I know it they was back then

skip to a month

journey POV.
I love working with them but I still don't feel right I feel like I don't belong here I'm not as smart with anything but NASCAR and writing story's but I'm staying until the end of new years so I have a lot to pack up as I log in to my laptop to do something Walter walk in he said" hey can I ask you something" I nod and he said" me and Sylvester are going to my home town again for Christmas and we would like to know if you will join us" I smile and said" will I be free of doing anything I want " he nods I said" sure sounds like fun " he said" good  we are leaving tomorrow morning " I nod as Tim come in and said" what you to smiling about " we look up and I said" nothing BTW I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow morning " as I walk out I hear Tim yell " what your not taking her half way around the world so your mom and dad quit asking you about a girlfriend and the hell your not dating real or fake " I walk back in their and said" Tim enough I'm going end of story" and he walk away.