6

journey POV.
we get there eat then left cause the team called as we get back we pack and went to the cabin and then they bought the guy back then me and him and Ralph was walking in the basement cause his guys was after him and then I turn my back to him for one minute then everything went black.

Walter POV.
he took journey and Ralph so me and Tim and Paige jumped in a car and went to get them back as we was I see Ralph but journey didn't move no please be OK then cape got the guy to stop and  Ralph got out but then the guy got journey out and pointed his gun on her Tim said" listen don't do it" he laugh and I think and then I seen cape behind him and then he shot him and journey was falling I ran to her as I did she woke up and said" thanks" I nod and Tim pulled her away from me but I walk away then as then got back to the cabin and we open stuff and I then seen journey she got from Tim
was

he took journey and Ralph so me and Tim and Paige jumped in a car and went to get them back as we was I see Ralph but journey didn't move no please be OK then cape got the guy to stop and  Ralph got out but then the guy got journey out and pointed...

then she got from Paige was

then from happy and Toby was a bag of candy and thenSylvester got her was a few things which I wasn't paying attention then its my turn I said" journey can I talk to you alone please" she nod and then we walk a little bit then I said" journey I li...

Sylvester got her was a few things which I wasn't paying attention then its my turn I said" journey can I talk to you alone please" she nod and then we walk a little bit then I said" journey I like you will you be my girlfriend" she smile and nodded" I didn't know what else to do so I kissed her then we went back and had a Merry Christmas after all.

the end.