"Dan, will you-"

-SEXUAL MENTION-

Dan's POV

Arin<3- Hey babe you want to come over?

I read the text and giggled a bit.

Sexywiddlebaby- Ya why you miss me?

Arin<3- No I just thought it would be nice to have my handsome boyfriend over for our anniversary

Wait...THATS TODAY?! "Oh fuck" I said a loud to myself. "Hey uh Ross I have to go".

"Why did you forget about an anniversary or something?" Ross asked.

"DONT REMIND ME"! I yelled before I left.

Sexywiddlebaby- Hey big cat?

Arin<3- Ya Sexywiddlebaby?

Sexywiddlebaby is typing

I didn't know what to type. I couldn't tell him yet.

Sexywiddlebaby- Nevermind Ross told me

Arin<3- Told you what?

Sexywiddlebaby- Nothing I'll be home in ten minutes

Arin<3- Alright but you'll have to tell me eventually

Sexywiddlebaby- I love you <3

Arin<3- I love you too Secret Keeper

I put my phone away and went to the store. I had to get him something, uhhhggg how could I forget!

Arin's POV

Me and Dan have been together for 2 years now and I couldn't wait for him to see my surprise. The table was set up, food in the oven, everything was fine...except for me. I was completely nervous. I would practice but I always looked stupid.

I sighed and looked at my phone it's been more than ten minutes, where could he be?

Dan's POV

It was harder to find something for Arin then I thought. I looked at the time. I was already late. I walked to the flowers I passed before and grabbed his favorite ones. Once I payed for them I walked out of the store as fast as I could. Then I got a text from Arin.

Arin<3- Hey baby! I thought you were gonna be here in ten minutes, it's been 30 Where are you?

Sexywiddlebaby- I'm so sorry Ar it took me longer than I thought to finish a couple of episodes with Ross

Arin<3- Hurry up don't you want this ass?

Sexywiddlebaby- I do but I can't start driving until you stop texting me

Arin<3- I'm sorry Danny, see you soon!

Sexywiddlebaby- it's ok big cat! See ya!

I got into my car and started driving to Arin's place. Once I got there I knocked on the door nervously.

"COME IN DAN!" I heard Arin yell.

I walk in.

"You have to lock your door bud and not expect me to be walking in."

I saw that he was making dinner and I walked over to him.

Arin's POV

I was string the food one more time before I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Smells good babe" Dan says to me with a smile on his face.

I turn around in his arms and fully look at him.

"You look good" I replied a smirk on my face.

Dan gently pushed me against the oven and kissed me.

"Happy 2 year anniversary big cat" he said before kissing me again.

"Save more for later Dan, I have more planned" I said as I winked and walked over and put the food on the plates.

"Oh really " he said and walked over and took a seat.

~Lazy Time Skip~

After we were done eating the food I made I pulled out a cake.

"Fuck dude you didn't have to do all this" Dan said.

"I want you to cut it" I say pushing over the knife.

Dan's POV

I grabbed the knife and smiled. How did I deserve a guy like you, I couldn't even remember our own anniversary. I started cutting the cake when the knife stopped.

"Arin there's-"

"Cut the other side of your piece" Arin said nervously.

I pulled out the knife and cut the other side when it stopped before it reached the bottom again. I put the knife under my piece and pulled it out to find a small box in the cake. I set the cake down and gasped.

Arin grabbed the box out and opened it to reveal a ring. He kneeled down on one knee, holding out the box.

"Dan Avidan...Will you-"

"YES!" I yelled and hugged him tight.

"YES, YES, YES!" I was so happy!

He hugged me back. I pulled him into a kiss. The kiss started to get heated.

At first our lips just moved lazily on each other's until Arin licked my bottom lip. (A/N DEAR GOSH HELP) You can say we had a pretty fun night ;)...(I CAN'T)

A/N THANKS FOR READING! THIS IS HORRIBLE!