Music Video/Halloween Night

A/N I reached two hundred reads and now it's time for me to "suffer" enjoy these two stupid stories that I never posted.

~Music Video~

A/N I know you don't read these authors notes and nether do I but I did want to say that I'm not the best at writing story's so I'm sorry if most of them don't seem...probable but whatever enjoy. OH I almost forgot CONTAINS NAKED PEOPLE! I mean well you'll see whenever you read it...it's not smut but I just wanted to warn you.

Me, Barry, and Brian were sitting by the changing room in the costume shop waiting for Arin to finish getting his outfit on.

"I bet we won't even finish shooting today".

"Shut up Brian" I said in a mean tone.

"What he's taking for everrrrr" Barry said in an exaggerated way.

"Just leave him alone I bet he's almost done".

"Fine me and Barry are gonna pick up lunch then k?"

"Ya that's fine I'll call you if Arin comes out".

"If he'll ever" Brian said to Barry pretending like I can't hear them.

"Bye Brian" I said in a sort of mean tone.

Barry laughed a bit when Brian whispered something in his ear sadly he was to quiet for me to hear.

"Alright have fun with your boyfriend!" Brian yelled half way out of the costume shop.

Well I can take a guess what they were talking about now.

"Hey Dan?" I heard Arin yell from the dressing room once Barry and Brian left.

"What is it Arin?"

"...I need help" Arin replied in the quietest voice possible so I can still hear him.

"Well what do you want me to do about it!"

"Uh I don't know come in here and help me, I'm not naked!"

"Well if your dressed then come out here!"

"Dan please!"

I finally gave in to Arin's request and went into his dressing room. I opened the door to see arin shirtless sitting on a bench by the door.

"Dude you said you weren't naked!" I tried my best to whisper.

"What I'm not wearing a shirt so what?" Arin said in a loud whisper. "Do I really look that bad?" His whisper suddenly died down and he turned silent. I looked at him in astonishment.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean the fact that I'm fat...that's why I need help...I can't get my shirt on."

"Dude your not fat we must of grabbed you the wrong size".

"Really?! I think my body disagrees". Arin said his whisper turning into normal talking.

"Calm down,calm down!" As much as I hated it I sat next to him and hugged his shirtless body. Arin jumped a bit as I did so.

"You really don't have to do that".

"Come on man I don't want you feelin insecure about your self". I sat there for a second longer before moving away.

"Feel better?"

"No, I still can't get my shirt on".

"Oh ya hold on I'm gonna get you a bigger size". I got up and left him in the stall and Brian and Barry got back.

"Oh good you guys are back watcha get?"

"Just some Wendys" Brian answered.

"Ok well I'm gonna get Arin a bigger sized t-shirt, this one doesn't fit".

"Alright but there's no more" said Brian.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that there's no more shirts like that".

"Fuck what am I supposed to give Arin?"

"I don't fucking know but whatever you do don't take long I want to get this done today".

"Uhgg I'm just going to look for a different colored shirt".

Hmmm what color would go with a leather jacket?

I looked around the store and the only thing that I could find to go with black was ether brown, or dark blue.

"Whatever lets just go with the dark blue one and get out of here" I said to myself and walked
Back to Arin's dressing room.

"Hey so they out of black but-". My face went red and my eyes grew open.

"I know you like my dick and everything but it'd be nice if you'd stop starin at it!" Arin yelled at me. His pants were down only wearing socks. Then I realized what I was doing and turned around.

"Why the fuck are you naked!?" I asked completely confused and oddly...wait am I hard?

"Because I was gonna get dressed and go out there since you were taking too long...ALSO I've pulled up my pants."

I turned around my best trying not to show my erection.

"Well ether way here you go I'm gonna go use the bathroom I'll be right back and use the bathroom...wait I already said that BYE!" I said hurriedly to go take care of my...problem.

Arin's POV

~Halloween Night~

Daniel's POV ooooo I said Daniel instead of Dan Oooooo

"Come on you'll love it!" Arin said to me before putting in the game.

"You know I hate scary games Arin".

"Ya but the people love it."

I gave him no answer and avoided his eye contact while crossing my arms.

"At least give it a try!"

"Finnnneeee,but only because the fans want it!"

Arin's POV

What Dan didn't know is that I was doing this on purpose. I loved his laughs and giggles but when we played. But scary games he would snuggle me while I cheer him up. It's just so cute!

I sat next to Dan and turned on the recorder.

"Hey welcome back son of a bitches!"

"We're playing a scarying game and I'm terrified!"

"On come on Dan it's not that bad." I said in a funny voice.

Dan giggled a bit.

"You don't know that!"

I actually did. I played the game before so I know where all the super scary parts were. I know it's mean but Dan would never purposely hug me otherwise.

"Fine,LETS START!"

"Nooooooo!"

~Time Skip~

A/N Anyways I hope you enjoyed my embarrassment. Happy Thanksgiving!