Chapter 1

Brianna's pov
"And anyone that is going for football please stop in the office by tomorrow" it said over the loud speaker. It was passing time. "Ugh they have literally announced that like five times today and it's not even lunch yet" Olivia said. (Brianna's best friend)
" hey there just reminding us " I smiled
Olivia- there reminding the football players that play every year Brianna nothing new.
Bree(just a nickname)- well what if I joined.
Olivia- Brianna this is for next year. You want to start as a sophomore? And plus are you really in shape for that?

She's right am I in shape for it. And I have never been in it I know nothing.

Brianna- maybe I will take the whole summer to prepare.
Olivia- you can do what you want I just don't think it's a good idea.
Brianna- sure okay well I will see you at lunch.

I went to Spanish we had a free day since the school year was reaching an end. Olivia was right it's probably not a good idea and everyone will think I'm weirder than now but I need to get in shape. I asked if I could go to the office and went straight to the sign up sheet. No girls. All of the same people that have been playing football for years. I slowly took the pen and reached to the clipboard. I looked at the list. Chris, Chandler, and Marcus.
I have a big crush on Marcus but he doesn't even know who I am. I went to wright my name when the office administrator stopped me.
"You know that's the football sign up sheet right?"
"I am well aware" I responded she looked at me funny but carried on. I wrote my name fully regretting what I was doing. I finished and exited the office I took a deep breath. Realizing I just signed up to be on the football team. I'm the only girl...

During Spanish I looked up basics on football so I could try and understand it more. I watched some basic videos and got it down pretty well.

I went on with my day worried and regretting what I had done but I was going to keep my word and stay signed up. I got home and told my dad what I did. He seemed really really shocked and told me he didn't think I was cut out for that. I told him he was right but I need a way to stay dedicated to losing weight. They won't give me any playing time anyways I said.
Your right. You do what you want.

Summer.....
I run 3 miles in the morning. Every morning. It's terribly exhausting I'm not in shape for it. It's the middle of summer and I am down to 180 lbs already. When I started I was 220. I eat the same thing every day which is the required amount of calories for my age level. No more than that. I go to a gym once and a while and I go to a weight room as well to get stronger. I do football warmups to get used to them to. Most tiring summer of my life.