Chapter~3

Bree's pov
-a month later- (first day of school)
"Olivia!" I ran giving her a hug. I haven't seen her all summer because she was on vacation the whole time.
"Bree! Is that really you!" She said
"Yesss"
"Omg you look absolutely amazing!"
"Thank you"
We talked until the bell rang and I went to my first hour class.
I had photography. Easy first hour class. It should be all sophomores right? I mean I'm a sophomore.
I turn into the room right as the bell rings and I see Marcus and chandler. Perfect.
"HEY BREE!" Marcus said
He patted the spot next to him. I sat down.
"So are you gonna be at practice tonight?"
"Sadly yes" I responded
"You getting tired of football already? We haven't even started playing!"
"No I'm tired of you"
The whole room got silent.
"Ooooo" chandler said
"You love me don't lie" he said
"Just kidding I love you"
He hugged me then put me in a headlock. The usual. Mrs. Melby (the teacher) saw Marcus and I.
"Marcus! Let go of her! What are you doing?!?"
"Relax she's on the football team she's practically family!" He laughed
"Football team?"
"Yeah she's great!" Chandler said
"Oh" she turned around.
She handed out the syllabus and a ton of other expectation sheets. While she was doing that Marcus kept messing around with me. He would poke me. Do jumper cables. Talk to me. Idk it was kinda weird. Chandler turned to me.
"You know he's flirting with you right?" He whispered while Marcus was talking to Tom.
"Nah not him your seniors he would never like me" I whispered back.
"No he's just flirting with you I'm not sure if he likes you yet. "
Then Marcus turned around.
"Whatcha two talking bout?"
"Nothin" I responded.
"Mmmhmmm"
I laughed. Me chan and Marc all talked for the rest of the class and before I knew it it was time for bio. That class went by so fast because Olivia was in it and we could sit wherever we wanted. The teacher is also super nice and super funny.
It was finally lunch.
Olivia and I got our trays and sat at our own table. Then someone sat next to me. You will never guess who.
"Ummm can I help you" Olivia said.
"Umm no I just want to sit next to my football buddy" Marcus said.
Soon the rest of the table was filled with senior football players. Or also known as my friends.
"Marcus I didn't tell her yet!" I yelled at him. I didn't want her to know I actually signed up for football until our first game.
"Oh yeah that's right. Crap"
"Ugh" I punched him in the shoulder.
"Ow"
"Wait you actually joined the football team!?! Are you crazy your gonna get your ass kicked!" Olivia basically screamed
"Actually she's gonna kick ass" chandler smiled.
"Yeah she's a great player" josh said
"You are literally out of your mind" Olivia said.
"Yeah I probably am but it's kinda fun"
I smiled
"Won't be when you get hurt" Olivia said while getting up to dump her tray.  I got up and followed her.
"Olivia stop." She turned around.
"Why are you so worried about me? I'm not gonna get any playing time anyways"
"It's not that. "
"Then what is it?" I asked
"Your gonna forget about me and become friends with the guys. You gonna get a boyfriend and I will be out of the picture."
"No nobody can ever replace you Olivia. Not even Marcus or chandler even though they are hot as fuck"
She laughed.
"Please don't replace me" she said tears brimming in her eyes.
"I won't" I hugged her.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" she said
"Okay I'm gonna finish eating" she nodded and I walked back to the table.
"What was that about?" Marc asked
"She thinks I'm gonna replace her with one of you and get a boyfriend or something" I said.
"I could never see you replacing her. I see you getting a boyfriend soon but not replacing her" Chandler winked.
"Shut up"
Everyone thinks that Marc and I have a thing but we are just great friends. And we always get crap for it. I like him but he doesn't like me and at the team dinner that's when Chandler found out I liked Marc. That was 3 weeks ago. That's when Chan started all this.
Olivia came and sat down and waited for me to finish. I got up and walked away from the table.
"See you later guys" I said
Byes came from everyone at the table. I went on with my day.

The school day ended and I was going to the locker room to get ready for practice I was stopped by coach.
"There is no practice tomorrow. "
"Oh why?"
"I'm just giving all of you a break tomorrow. "
"Okay"
Practice went by really fast and it was kinda laid back and fun today since we have a bye this week.
My dad picked me up from practice and I went to bed as soon as I got home.

-next morning-

I woke up to my phone ringing. Who would call me at 5:00 in the morning? I said to myself.
Caller ID
Chandler 😏🔥
"Hello" I said groggy
"Hey coach wants the football team there early today for weights" he said
"Ugh"
"Do you need me to pick you up?"
"Yeah can you please"
"Yeah sure I will be there in 45 min"
"K see you then bye"
"Bye"
I hate 6:00 weight room. It is to early. I got up and got in the shower. Even though I will take one after weight room to. I didn't do my makeup because I'm gonna sweat anyways. I put my hair in braids and ate some cereal. I wrote a note to my dad saying.
-Dad, coach called last minute weight room for 6:00. Chandler picked me up so you don't have to worry. I fed Cooper.(my dog) I will ride the bus home or get a ride today because there is no practice. Love you. -love Bree

With that chandler pulled in the driveway. I walked out the door with my backpack and duffle bag with my gym clothes in it. Chandler opened the trunk and I put my stuff in. I got in the front seat.
"Hey" chandler said
"Hey"
"How did you sleep?" Chan asked
"Okay I guess. Why was this so last minute?"
"He told me to tell you last night but I knew you were already sleeping so that's why I called you this morning"
"Okay that makes more sense , thanks for picking me up by the way"
"Of course"
The rest of the car ride was silent. We got to school and I slowly walked in the side gym door. I bumped into Marcus. "You look absolutely thrilled to be here"
"So excited" I said sarcastically.
He just laughed. "How did you get here?"
"Chan picked me up"
"Okay if you ever need a ride you can ask me to"
"Okay thanks"
"No problem, Weight partner?"
"Sure"
"Okay go get ready and hurry up"
I laughed and Marc patted my back as I walked away. I got dressed and walked to the weight room. "There she is" coach said.
"Find a partner and start"
I found Marcus and we started.
It felt like forever. It was completely quiet in there. Boring and tiring. Once weight room was done I went to the locker room and took a shower then did my makeup. I walked out of the locker and saw Marc on his phone.
"Hey why are you still out here?" I asked
"Waiting for you"
"Why were you waiting for me?"
"Because I want to walk to class with you"
"Okay"
We walked to photography together and as we were sitting down the bell rang.
"I didn't realize the time , damn you take forever to get ready girl" Marc laughed
"All well at least I'm here"
-skip to lunch-
I'm waiting in line with Olivia to get our food. The lunch lady glops our food on our plate and we go sit down. We sit at the same table everyday. As usual Marcus and chandler sit by us and whoever they bring with. They didn't bring anybody but chandlers girlfriend Kailee. She seriously hates me. A lot.
"You are aware there is no practice tonight right?" Marc asked
"Yup I'm aware thank god"
"Are you riding the bus?"
"Sadly yeah"
"Do you want a ride home?"
"Omg can you?"
"Yeah of course"
"Marcus you are a fricken life saver"
Marcus laughed.
"Meet me by my locker" Marc said.
"Okay,thank you"
"Anything for you"
"Your so sweet"
"I know"
We continued having a decent conversation about random stuff. We dumped our trays and walked to choir. 

-end of the school day-

I go to Marcus's locker and wait. After what seems like forever he walks up to me on my phone.
"Ready?"
"Yeah"
I followed him to his car. Yes I have been in it before. It's so nice. I put my backpack in the backseat as did Marcus and got in the car. He blared music while he was taking me home. Then he took a wrong turn. I turned down the music. "You know my house is that way right?"
"Yeah I'm taking the long way"
"Okay"
We finally made it to my house.
"Do you want to come in for a little?"
"I would but I should probably get home I'm supposed be to school and home. I'm grounded and I'm a senior 😒 "
I laughed. I was about to get out of the car.
"Hey Brianna?"
"Yeah" I turned back in to face him.
Then all of the sudden I felt his lips on mine. Moving in sync. We backed away. My first kiss I thought to myself.
"Have a nice night"
"I will" I replied
I got out of the car smiling with joy I got into the house and literally screamed. I was so happy.