Chapter~4

Brees Pov
After screaming with joy I kinda relaxed I did my homework and played with my dogs Manny and Cooper. I was blaring music and dancing just kinda being myself I guess. I was so happy that Marc kissed me. Then I got a text I know that only because my music goes quieter for a few seconds then keeps playing because my phone is on my speaker/doc. The text was from Marcus

Marcus 😍☺️- I'm sorry I kissed you...

Me- What are you sorry for

Marcus😍☺️- I couldn't help myself. And you only like me as a friend. I know your crush from a different school he's my friend.

Me- Who said I only liked you as a friend?

Marcus😍☺️- I thought you only liked Isaac the one that's on your bowling team.

Me- He's second on my list

Marcus😍☺️- Really? So I didn't kiss you for nothing?

Me- No I've liked you for awhile 😬

Marcus😍☺️- Awesome then I will expect you to be ready by 5:00 Friday night wear casual were going someplace fun.

Me- Okay whatever you say 😊

-Conversation over-

Thursday

There's no more practice at all this week which is really unusual but the reason being is because apparently coaches son is really sick right now. Thursday was a super normal day. It went by slow. I'm really excited for Friday I don't know where we're going but I know it has to be good. It's Marcus I know it's not going to be boring.

-skip to Friday because Thursday was to normal and boring-

I got a text at 6:00 Friday morning which is when I get up. I get on the bus at 7:00. The text was from Marcus.

Marcus 😍☺️- Do you want a ride to school today? My mom finally ungrounded me. Lol.

Me- That would be great!

Marcus😍☺️- Okay I'm picking you up at 7:30 see you then!

Me- Okay thank you!

Marcus😍☺️- No problem 😊

I got ready and fed my dogs ate some breakfast and I was ready to go. Marcus pulled into the driveway and I went out and got in the car.
(M= Marcus and B=Bree)

M- Hola Señorita
B- Hola Señor
M- How's it going?
B- It's good what about you? Thanks for the ride by the way.
M- it's okay and of course I will give you a ride any day!
B- your to sweet
M- I know
I giggled. We chatted for a majority of the car ride.
M- you have a ride home right?
B- yeah Chandler is taking me home
M- okay

We arrived at school and walked in together we went straight to class and dropped our stuff off and I went to find Olivia.
B- Heyyyy!!
O- Hey you seem happy today
B- I am!
O- why your never this happy. Is it Marcus!?!?
B- yeah he gave me a ride here today and we're going on a date tonight.
O- Oh my god! Really?!?!? You didn't tell me this!
B- I know I got caught up in my thought I guess.
O- this is great! Where are you going?
B- I don't know he said someplace fun. I mean common it's Marcus it won't be boring.
O- sounds amazing! I'm gonna go to class we will talk about it later.
B- okay bye