0. foreword

Solar was standing outside of the room, panicking of what could happen in the next 3 hours.
Why would Mr Choi drag me into this? 3 hours of class?! I surely will fall asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It was just a normal school day, until Mr Choi approached her after literature lesson.

"Solar Kim, I've read through your literature results for the past year."

"Yes, sir. Is there any problem?" the girl named Solar asked the professor nervously, although she already knew the answer.

"Yes there is, or to be more accurate, there ARE. I think you understand very well that having a straight D for all your papers won't do very well on your future career right?" Mr Choi said with a tight frown.

"Yes. I do, sir." Solar lowered her head avoiding the attacking glance of Mr Choi.

Solar wasn't sure of why she always scored repugnantly bad grades despite her endeavor. Maybe it was her lack of talent, or it could be anything else. These weren't the concern now. Obviously her grades could not get her into any desirable universities.

In defence, Solar muttered softly that Mr Choi could barely hear her talk, "I tried, but the grades are just the same."

Just a moment after her defence, Mr Choi's disappoving face was gone, and was replaced with an understanding smile. He hesitated before finally utterring a word.

"Um... I guess what you need is a tutor, but definitely not me as I'm too busy with all the business with the school."

So that's it. That was how Solar was dragged to an enhancement course, in which she had her grades improved, and where she found herself.