Vibrator (Michael smut)

Warnings: smutty smutty dom!Michael smut! there's a bit of possessive talk here and there but it's not daddy kink!

 "What do you think you're doing?" 

The first words to slip from Michael's lips seem to slice through the air, a chill settling in your bones as you look up to see your boyfriend standing in the doorway.

"Relaxing," You respond, smiling coyly. You've had this planned for a few days, wanting to unleash the more dominant side of Michael's personality and knowing exactly what you have to do to wake it from hibernation.

"Without any clothes?"

It's now he steps further into your bedroom, tossing his jacket to the side. His emerald eyes seem to cloud, a deep lust filling his features as he carefully approaches.

"Who needs clothes?" You shrug, risking a glance at the large purple vibrator laid out beside you.

Your back sinks further into the mattress as you watch him follow your tilted head, a small growl leaving his throat as he sees the offending object. "Did you use it?" He doesn't have to ask the question to know the answer: Michael's seen your post-orgasm face often enough to have it burned into his mind.

"No, not yet," You bite down on your bottom lip and watch his eyes widen.

"Y'know, I'm not liking your attitude at the moment, baby girl," He slips beside you, a dip in the mattress causing you to slide towards him.

Michael's soft fingertips press into your inner thigh, goosebumps rising over the section of sensitive skin. You're completely exposed - no item of clothing covering you - but you don't feel apprehensive. You have such a loving and fulfilling relationship with Michael that your insecurities seem to drain away when you're around him.

"You don't just decide you want to play with yourself," His gaze flickers to your face and you watch, adrenaline beginning to kick it, as his tongue slips out to moisten his bottom lip.

You're painfully aware of his fingers beginning to drift further up your thighs, inching dangerously close to your slick folds. "This is my pussy, baby, I decide what goes on."

Pleasure fills you the moment his thumb rolls across your throbbing clit, a small moan falling from your slackened jaw. Michael repositions himself, kneeling in front of you and pressing your thighs apart.

"I think this merits a little punishment, don't you?"

When you don't reply, a harsh smack falls directly across your core, a small cry falling from your lips as the stinging aftershocks rock through your body.

"Answer when I talk to you or this'll be a lot worse," He says, voice lower. A commanding stance seems to have swallowed him, Michael's posture perked and confident.

"S-Sorry," You stammer, feeling the wetness between your legs begin to grow.

"Anyway," Michael's thumb slides between your folds, the slickness accommodating him perfectly. "I think I've decided on your punishment."

You wait for him to continue, your head falling back as he starts to twirl his thumb around your clit. Wet noises fill the air, your breathing turning into gasped pants as the pleasure you're receiving continues to build up.

"I'm going to make you cum until you can't anymore," He smirks, eyes sparkling. "'M gonna have you screaming my name, hating how much you love the way I wreck you."

You gulp, his filthy words edging you closer towards your first orgasm of the night.

"O-Okay," You whine, voice shaky. Michael knows you well enough to notice you're nearing the edge of your climax and speeds up, the circles he's pressing into your sensitive nub intensifying with both speed and pressure.