When you wake up

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(H/C) = Hair Color
(H/L) = Hair Length
(E/C) = Eye Color
(F/C) = Favorite Color

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The first thought that came to your mind was your name.
(Y/N) (L/N).
You tried to remember anything besides your name. Your family. You knew you had a family but couldn't... remember them. You tried to remember other things. Anything. Nothing...

Then you felt a presence by your side. You tried not to breathe too hard in fear. You had no idea who the person was.

"You're awake." Said a husky voice.
To you, the voice sounded... oddly familiar...
After daring yourself, you peeked one eye open. But then both of your eyes shot open in disbelief.
He had lavender hair that was down to his shoulders. Blue eyes. He looked at you in concern.
It's Trunks Briefs!
You shot up into a sitting position and rubbed your eyes.

"I found you. Unconsious in the forest." He explained to your shocked self
Your mind went to the show called, "Dragon Ball Z". Trunks shouldn't even be real! He's anime!

"Am I dreaming?" You asked and pinched yourself. There was a sharp pain in your arm where you pinched yourself. Maybe you were hallucinating.

"Look, I can see you're panicking." He said calmly, as if you were a wild horse. "Now... do you remember how you got into the forest?"

"N- No... I can't remember... anything... or how I got here..." You reply and tangle your hands in your hair. "Look... you shouldn't... you shouldn't even be real!"

He looked at you as if you were crazy. But before he could say anything. A paticular blue-haired woman came inside the room.
You looked at her.

"How is she?" Bulma asked Trunks.

"She seems fine, but she says I shouldn't be real." Trunks explained to her.
You watched them two exchange a quiet, small conversation.
Why was it that you could remember Dragon Ball Z, your own name and not your life?