The Beginning - Chapter 1

Katie P.O.V

Hello, My name is Katie Liliam and I'm 15 years old my birthday is directly 1 month from now, I moved from my old town, I'm a little sad because I have to go to a new school and meet new people well, we moved in a week ago, my parents registered me to this high school called Sinister High School, What's the point anyways we moved so many times. I hope I have good new friends but I miss my old friends. I'm a creative artist but well am not saying I'm so good at art.

(Outfit Katie wearing to school

(Outfit Katie wearing to school. Katie eye colour was Lime green she had beautiful long brown hair she was 5'7)

MOM WHERE DID YOU PUT MY PHONE! Mom said " Sweetheart I told you already it's on the counter. Oh I knew that, Well love you mom and dad rushing out the door fast not to miss the school bus. After few minutes the bus arrived I was little scared but not so much well I had a problem showing any emotions so no one can tell if I'm happy,sad or mad.

When I entered the bus everyone was looking at me, there were these blonde girls looking at me and laughing I bite my lip because I was embarrassed, then everyone stopped looking at me and did what there doing, All the bus seat where taken, how embarrassing but this girl was waving at me to come sit with her first I was looking around to see if she was waving to someone else but she was making eye contact to me so I went to sit with her she had a big smile on her face. "Hello my name is Ashley" she said I was a bit nervous but she seemed nice, Hello my names Katie I said shyly, "First day of school huh it's ok it will get better" Ashley said looking outside the window.

When the bus stop I arrived at the high school, it was soo huge, "Great I'm back at hell" Ashley said at my right, I chuckled.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Well I better get to class Ashley said running Wa- But by the time I could finish she was already gone. I was alone again, The saddest part was that I missed my opportunity to ask where was the main office or if she had known where my locker was. There was no one in the hallway but me I was looking down with my bag-pack at the side of me, I bumped Into this guy, and dropped my glasses, "I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention where I was going" he said "Hey your new here" he said picking up my glasses I groaned and rubbed my head and I got my glasses and placed them on, "Hello my name's Tyler" he said with a smile and twinkled eyes.

"Are u lost?" Tyler said I just nod my head like I was uncomfortable that he was beside me, Where do you wanna go? I got my bag pack and covered my face cause I was shy, Do you know where the main office is? "Oh come on follow me" he said walking off I was just standing there looking at him "Come on" he said waving then I went after him.