Chapter 4

Tyler P.O.V

*In head, Oh shit, I forgot today's Mimi birthday she's going to kill me. Ehh what should I do. Well this girl gets what she always wants and she's a drama queen for whatever I get her. I keep looking at the new girl she's looks very nice WAIT WHAT DID I JUST Say that. I'm Joking, Right? In my heart something feels special about that girl but I don't know what.*

When Mimi came walking down THE I'LL from other people's tables. "What are u looking at babe" she said sitting next to me at her table. "Nothing" I said looking at my untied shoelaces. "Well it better be nothing guess what?" said coming a lot closer to me," I'm going to have a birthday party, it will make me happy if u came." She said in a pout voice "Sure I will go" I huffed out. "Good, EVERYONE IN INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!" She said standing on the cafeteria table, Everyone was cheering but not Ashley's table they didn't look happy well there are happy but not about Mimi's birthday party. They turned back and continue eating and talking. I was looking at Katie a lot. James notice me staring at the new girl a lot he gave me one of those death glares. What for? I asked myself Anyways, I want to go over and talk to them but Mimi ugh. Maybe I should book an appointment to go to my guidance counsellor and ask for advice later.

Leon P.O.V 

When I was sitting at the table I was thinking about her Soreya in my mind eating should I look at her?, no it will be awkward we are like Best friends we tell each other mostly everything and we go over to each others house mostly everyday. it's So weird that we never dated before she liked me and I like her wait does she like me? Anyways, I really wanna go to Mimi's birthday party. But if I do everyone's going to hate me, Even Soreya that will be so terrible. What if I don't tell them maybe what if they don't find out. I got something going up in my head. "Leon u okay." Soreya said walking to sit next's to me. "Ya I'm okay." starting to blush.

James P.O.V 

Hi, My name is James Williams I have a secret that I been hiding for a very long time.

But first I have to tell u my story, 

I used to have a Mom and Dad but they died by my dads brother, he basically poison them, why because my uncle was in loved with my mom, but my mom choose my dad not him, he got so mad cause he wanted to be with her. He always thought it wasn't fair, one day he wanted to give revenge to my dad so he poised my dad and mom, it was thanksgiving so he got a drink. When they were dying... "If I can't have her nobody can." He said, he was looking at me, when there were cough so much and he had a evil grin on.

 I was screaming if there where okay, but I was wrong there where not, they were dying and I was just sit there watching them, I acted and ran to get the phone but my uncle had the phone then, broke it with his bare hands,he had a knife in his hand he didn't want to have any witness and chasing me and the last thing I heard before my mom was dying "Stay.Strong.Son.We.Will.Be.Watching.You.We.Will.Always.Be.In.Your.Heart." I was so sad and angry at the same time, I ran to the kitchen and got the knife out of the drawer and though it and it hit is heart when he was still walking up to me, I had a scared face on then he fell on the ground. I called 911 then passed out they took me in the hospital. Ones I woke up they told me the news about my parents that they didn't make it I was crying. First my parents now my dead girlfriend. We had a funeral I was so sad and mad, one they he will pay if you guys no what I mean. He's already dead but I keep saying that cause I'm very furious! All I felt was anger.

I use to have a girlfriend at my old town her name was Avery, Well she died too It's like everyone dies on me She died by a fire, She was the most sweet wonderful girl I have ever meant she went to save someone life that was in a fire, The boy survived but not her I was crying so much, I miss her dearly, Like I wouldn't stop crying like a baby, like when my friends talk to me I just started to cry so