Cafeteria - Chapter 3

Katie P.O.V 

When Gym class was over, I went to pick up my regular clothes of the bench and I walked back to the change room to put on my regular day clothes, these girls came up to me with there curly blond hair with blue eyes and make- up on they were basically twins. (There names were Haley and Hazel.) "Sup new girl just to give u info, Tyler is off limits that's Mimi's boyfriend." Hazel said brushing her hair. "I know already okay... I said softly" looking down ,"Good." Haley said walking away with her sister. 

There were another girls walking up to me Oh.My.Gosh whats with people coming up to me. (There names were Isabella, Soreya and Darla) "Hey your the new girl right" girl said, She had black hair with a Hollywood Undead Hoodie,Black ripped jeans,black shoes and she's 5'5 . I just nodded "Cool, What's your name" Soreya said leaning one hand on the bench. She had black eyes purplish black hair, shes wearing all black and leggings and flannels she also has  glasses she's 5'6. there was another girl but she was behind them she had Brown hair (Reddish tint ), Brown eyes Hair down to shoulders. (Sometimes, if I put moose it goes up a bit) Also lose things like this and brown boots with Black Leggings, she's 5'10. "U-h My names Katie, How about you guys. My names Isabella she said at the my right, "I'm Soreya" she said at Isabella left and that's Darla she's shy and she's the smart ass. Soreya pointed at her, Darla gave a little wave.

"What are u doing with Jackelynn" Isabella said with hint of surprise. "So.. there's nothing wrong with her." I said looking up at her. "Yes there is she's one of Mimi's little bitch basically follows her around she's a cheerleader..." Darla said coming forward. So all the storys she told me about Mimi are fake? I said a little shocked. "No that's actually true" Soreya said. "Oh.. I better get ready next period It's lunch time" I said packaging my gym stuff. "Would u like to sit with us in lunch it will be fun? Well we have more people in are squad." Soreya said smiling. "Sure... But first I need to put my things in my locker, But where's the cafeteria anyways when I put my things away Jackelynn didn't finish the tour..." "Jackelynn! was your tour instruct." Isabella said almost screaming. "So what, she was nice to me anyways why do you guys hate her so much" I said a little annoyed. 

First they looked at each other then back at me. "Jackelynn wasn't that bad u see," Isabella started "She'd used to be are friend but Jackelynn always hated her appearance she will always hid in the washroom, she will always wished to become popular for people to notice her just like Mimi... even boys she though she was lonely but she's not...", "So what does this have to do with Jackelynn being me-" Shh.. didn't finish yet, Isabella said anyways one day there were cheerleading try outs Jackelynn wanted to go there where so many girls there that wanted to try out we just came as friends to cheer her on but Ashley thought it was a bad idea but we didn't care even if she does this she'll be are friend still. But we were wrong... Sh- by the time she could finish the story Mr. Yetman was banging the changing room door "Is anyone still in there?" He said screaming. We all yelled at the same time "Yes!", It's time to leave the Change room the next period is  Coming in" he said yelling through the door! Mr. Yetman said yelling through the door again.

We all walked out of the change room. "Meet you guys at the cafeteria I'm going to stay with Katie to show her where it is." Darla said coming at me. "Ok meet u guys later" Soreya said walking off with Isabella. "So where's your locker" she said walking  "On the third floor", " I mean locker number" Darla said "Oh uh... 3701" I said looking straight done the hall. I whispered look It's Tyler he coming straight at us. "The stairs are right there." Darla said opening the doors.

Tyler P.O.V

When I was done from the change room. We saw Katie and Darla I was going to walk up to them to say Hi but they went to the stairs. I scratched my head because when they saw me they left fast... I wish I had friends but at least I have u buddy. "Yes but I can't sit with u in lunch remember I'm sitting at Ashley's table even Soreya going to be there." he said hearts floating around his head. I used my elbow to hit his side "Hey!" We both laughed. Well I have to go to the cafe see u later. Oh right ya bye I said a little sad because I have to sit with Mimi at her table. So I went to the cafeteria and I went to sit at Mimi's table, Mimi had Red hair, Aqua eyes, 5'8, Black and red with her cheer-leading uniform.

Katie P.O.V 

When me and Darla went to climb up the stairs to the third floor, I put my things in my locker, After I went down stairs. I saw the cafeteria it was so beautiful. "Look there they are" Darla said Pointing. When we got there, They were all looking at me but mostly this blacked hair boy with greenish eyes. I will Introduce them all to u that's Ashley Jordan "Sup, I saw u on the bus Ashley said Smiling" That's Leo Harper "Sup new girl." That's Soreya Yukorei you met in the change room and that's James Williams He first he looked at me then looked away, "Weird James was the most talkative person."(James had a big sercet but he never told anybody.) Darla said anyways I'm Darla Anderson and Ariana Grampa is Alison's sister. What's your last name. I'm Katie Liliams "Cool." Leon said. 

When Ashley was about to say something, something went on "It's Mimi's birthday today I just remembered" Isabella growling. "All hail the School Queen Mimi" Alison said from Mimi's table screaming to everyone in the cafeteria. Everyone was cheering but not are table. When Mimi entered the cafeteria everyone said "Happy Birthday!" accept us. When Mimi walked passed people at there tables, they had scared faces on. When she came walking to are table. She said " "Hey you, your kat right?" She said leaning against the table. My name's not "kat" It's Katie"I said looking at Darla in a fear face" Ya Whatever" she said in a perky voice. "What do you want? Ashley Growled. Did you hear today my birthday "Dude no one cares, the only reason people cares because there scared of you." Darla snorted.