"Do I still have something on my face?"

The wind blowing my hair in my face, we walk by the lake. The sun is setting behind the building and the sky is pink. I'm smiling. I have nothing left to say. I'm too happy to speak, anyway. So I just take your glasses and put them on. I always liked your glasses. You're too lazy to resist. Know I won't give them to you anyway. So instead, you suggests we get ice cream. Good idea. I'm starving. So you buy me ice cream from the nearest ice cream parlour. I try to convince you not to pay for me but as always, I fail. So we take our ice cream and head back to the lake. We sit on the edge of the lake our feet in the water. And then and a sinister idea pops into my head. "Does my ice cream smell funny?" I say. And just as I thought, you fall for it straight away. You start suspiciously sniffing my ice cream. You look like such an idiot I can barely contain my laughter. And before you know what's hit you, I shove my ice cream in your face. And now I start laughing. Hysterically. While you sit there screaming. I can't blame you. The ice cream's probably really cold. "You might have a little something on your face, mate," I tease. "No way. Really?" you reply sarcastically. You take your ice cream and in turn, pace it on my forehead. "Now you look like a unicorn." I have a look of shock on my face. I was right. The ice cream is cold. We both pick up a tissue at the same time and our hands brush. I ignore it even though my heart skips a beat and I feel a shot of electricity go up my arm. We both get started on cleaning each other's faces. We must look so stupid. Thank god there's no one's here. And when we're done you asks:"Do I still have something on my face?" "Nope," I say. And then I reach up and kiss you. Just a peck. But it was enough to get some of my gloss on your lips. "Now you do, though." You chuckle and wipe the sparkly lip gloss off your own lips with the back of your hand. You then grabs my hand and we quietly eat our ice cream. What's left of it anyway. "I love you, you know? Even when you shove ice cream up my nose," you say. I laugh but butterflies come alive in my stomach. We've been dating for a month yet I still can't get used to it. The way you say I love you. The touch of your hand. The softness of your lips against mine. I'll always get nervous when you're around even when I don't show it. After all. "I love you too."

Hey guys!

I've updated the second part yayy. It's a little different to the first one but I still like it. Hope you guys do too.

Fantastically,

Potterbanana934