With you, I have no fears

I hear the waves splashing against the rocks. I see the seagulls swooping over our heads. I feel my hands and feet sink into the soft sand. I smell the sea, alive with animals and plants. And you lay there, your body so close to mine, experiencing it all with me. We lay there alone, your hand in mine. The morning breeze making my hair fly all over the place. "The water must be amazing right now, don't you think?" you ask. "Yeah, wanna go find out?" I suggest. "If I can be bothered enough to stand up." But there you are right away: "Oh you don't have to, babe." You quickly stand up and I get up on my elbows, wondering what you're up to. And all of a sudden, you lean down and pick me up. You grunt over-exaggeratedly and I laugh:"Dude, I'm too heavy for you. Stop, your gonna give yourself spinal injuries." "What? You think a man like me can't a handle a bit of weight?" you joke. But all the same, you run with me in your arms all the way to the shore. And once it's deep enough, you jump, still carrying me. I scream even though I know there's nothing to be scared of. With you, I have no fears. Except the one of losing you. And you kiss me hard on the cheek. And then you say:"You are so beautiful, did you know? Prettiest girl, sorry — woman alive. Don't know what I'd do without you." Those words take my breath away. I feel so lost yet I know that I'm exactly where I'm meant to be. So I just hug you. Ever so tightly. I'm probably not letting you breathe. "Josh, oh my god I love you so much, you can't imagine," is all I can think of saying. "Actually, I can imagine. Because I feel the exact same way."

Hey guys!

Que pasa? I just got back from camp with my school. It was so much fun but I'm so exhausted.

Sorry I haven't updated in quite a while. I'm not really a fan of beaches but I still quite like this one. I think it's quite cute.

 Fantastically,

Potterbanana934