Chapter 1

Yet another day at work, many would say I'm lucky to work as a makeup artist so I could meet actors, idols and models, but it gets boring fast. I'm especially tired at those whom think they are so much better than everyone else, I guess I'm just unlucky with the people I've gotten so far, I don't really have any expectations from them anymore. "(Y/N) stop spacing out, are you feeling alright?!" My boss looked deep into my eyes. "Yeah, sorry sir, just tired after the trip" He sighed "That's good, and I've told you just call me Minyung." He smiled warmly "Of course Minyung... What were you saying earlier?" He always got me in a good mood. "Ah, yes, I got a new client for you, tomorrow starting 09:00 and till the shooting is over, and it's not just one this time, there is 7" He looked exited for me "Thank you si... Minyung, who and where?" He started to bite his lips, and his eyes looked everywhere but me. "well... it's at JYP Entertainment with ehm... GOT7" I felt my face draining and my body started shaking "Why did you say yes! you know I can't stand HIM, not after last time" I felt tears run down my cheeks, but stopping at a warm sensation, Minyung had stopped the tears. "There will be people around you at all times. He can't do anything to you, ok? Forget that I mentioned this I will call to cancel right now" His words calmed me down. "No don't, I'm not gonna let him win without a fight" He looked shocked but soon began smiling "You are going to do fine, and you can always call me, I would come for you in a heartbeat" I could feel the warmth of his words, he was always there for me "Thanks, I don't know where I would be without you!" He removed his hand from my cheek and let it slide down my arm to my hand, I always felt safe when he held my hand "I hope you never have to find out" The calm atmosphere was disturbed by his phone playing ‹‹good boy›› by GD and Taeyang, I always smiled at his embarrassing fanboy moments " It's my brother, he got hurt again, I have to pick him up from school, see you"

~ Time Skip ~

I Stepped out of the car and immediately found my bag with all the makeup and followed the crew to the dressing room "I'm early" I started packing out what I needed for the guys, I did my research about them, not in a creepy way, but to find out the colors and styles would suit them.

The door creaked open and the boys looked a little shocked to see me, probably thinking no one was here. I looked at the faces, remembering their names, but then I saw HIM with that nasty grin of his, I've hated that smirk for such a long time. "Ehm, who are you and what are you doing here? This isn't a place for just anyone to be" HE said, 'good acting, should just follow his lead, so that I don't make this bad between me and the clients. "Oh, I'm sorry, my name is (Y/F/N), but call me (Y/N), I'm gonna be your makeup artist for a while. Please take good care of me" I bowed respectfully to them as I introduced myself. The boys looked at each other for a while "I thought it was a man? They said that someone named Minyung agreed to it, and... and we're gonna have tattoo makeup on our chests and such..." Bambam said sounding nervous and all the boys started blushing understanding what he meant. While HE glared at them. "Well Minyung is my boss, but I was requested because I'm specialized in tattoo and sfx makeup, and they are also my favorite so I have a lot of experience in this field." The boys looked as well as shy. 'Guess they didn't see that coming'.

They were now taking photos for the teaser, the tattoo makeup took longer then I thought because some of the guys kept moving while I drew, especially Jackson, his tattoo where close to his hipline, I get that it would be uncomfortable, it was for me too, but he could be more professional about it, so it would go faster, and with less of a mess. But the same goes for Bambam and Yugyeom, They had around their necks and their chests. 'They were well toned thou... No, what are you thinking (Y/N)??!!'

"Excuse me Miss (Y/N) could I talk to you a bit?" I turned around and found HIM, he dragged me back into the dressing room by my wrist, 'No, don't, I don't trust you' I yanked my arm back to myself, and there where no longer any way for me nor anyone else to disguise my disgust towards him. "What you want?" My voice stern and eyes glaring daggers. "I'm truly sorry!!" He bowed as far down as possible. "I regret what I did, please forgive me, and I know it is asking to much, but could we start over? Even as just someone whom just met?" My eyes felt like would jump out of my skull by the shock I got. I could feel my mouth lifting it's corners up gently "Okay... Hello my name is (Y/F/N), but just call me (Y/N), what is your name?" His head shoot up as fast as lightning, his eyes searching mine for answers, when he understood what was going on his eyes lit up "Nice to meet you, my name is..."

First Chappie yay, Honestly it probably suck, but hopefully I will get better at this as time goes. But I Hope You Liked it :)

Remember that I'm not originally english, so my grammar is going to be wrong sometimes, and I have gotten complaints from my friend for blending british, american and australian english. Espescially when I speak.