Chapter 5

~time skip to after dinner and complete end of photoshoot~

I had almost packed all of my supplies as I heard the door lightly open up behind me, turning around I saw Youngjae walking slowly into the room, he looked directly into my eyes, "Need any help?" he started towards the make up and started packing it before I could even answer his question, as I looked at where he put things I chuckled a little seeing that he where actually placing them where they had been before I had packed it out.

Walking back to the makeup table I started packing as well, everything went smoothly untill our pinkies touched, I pulled my hand towards my body in a hurry having to force my blush away 'grandma in bikini, grandma in bikini' I thought to make my blush go away from the discusting picture I gathered in my head. Yes I had seen Jacksons abs, and been really close to Bambam and Yugyeoms face and chest area, but this was different, that was work, but now... There were no reason why this should effect me anymore than when it is work, it just does.

"...home?" I snapped back into reality, and saw him waiting on my reply. "Sorry, what? I was thinking about something else." Youngjae smiled and had a small laugh "I SAID, do you need a ride home?" he had picked up and given me the makeup bag while he helped me with the heavier one "oh, I ehm, I'm driving myself.. But I really appreciate the offer Youngjae, thanks" He nodded his head as he starting walking away, still having my bag over his shoulder "Youngjae, my bag..." I started running slowly after him as he had already gotten pretty far, 'Darn his long legs' He turned around and walked backwards making me worried he would trip "Let me at least help you to your car if nothing else, I wanted to... I don't really know, but let me walk with you." He looked ahead again turning his body with him making me relieved. "Oh, okay... Thanks.. again" as we where closing up on my car I started to look for my keys, being at the car I gave up on looking for them as I pushed the button on the door beside the keyhole, the car opening, meaning the keys were with me. Loading the bags into the trunk and closing it. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow, bye" I slowly waved as he had already gotten into his own car driving of.

"WAIT" I heard someone screaming kinda far away, turning my head towards the voice. "What is it, did I forget something?" the man panted as he held his knees to stabelize himself as he had ran at full speed to me. His back straightened as his head lifted up only to go back down in a polite bow. "Nice to meet you, my name is Jinyoung" I looked dumbfounded at the older male "Jinyoung, you do know that I already know your name right?" He gave a breathless chuckle "I know but last time JB interupted my introduction, I really meant it when I said I wanted to start over. I am really sorry, I betrayed your trust back then, even though I knew your situation. I should have been a friend back then, not let rumors come between us and control me into anger... naneun jeongmallo mianhada (I am really sorry)"His head lifted up again as he looked me in the eyes, me staring back at his. He started nearing me but I couldn't find the will nor power to move away.

"[GD] Oneul bam uri freaky freaky hae yea, Baby give me some give me give me some yea, Neowa na duri jjiritjjirithae yea, Can U give me some give me give me some, [T.O.P] I norae jjeoreo nae raep jjeoreo nae seutail jjeoreo, Naega jom jjeoreo, Dari tteoreo don beoreo haneul georeo, Ay do you wanna" I snapped back into reality as my phone started to vibrate as well, making me pick it up at the speed of light "Hi Minyung, you did what? Yeah, I'm coming over right now, see you in a bit" I bowed down to say goodbye as I hurredly ran into my car and driving of before he could even register that I had said bye.

~Time Skip to Minyungs place~

"(Y/N) what was that about? You sounded so worried, did I say something wrong, I only told you I wanted to get a new set of makeup-tools for you.?" I scratched my neck in embarrassment as I could basically see the animeted sweatdrop on the back of my head. "I'm sorry about the drama, I had to get out of an awkward situation with Jinyoung" His eyes popped open and he looked at me tenderly in the eyes. "Wait, you said his name, what happened, is everything alright?" I broke out into laughter at his almost desperat voice for me to tell him that nothing happend. "Well..." I looked out the window to my left as a small smile placed itself on my lips. "Well what, what woman!!" He started to panic "Calm down, it's okay. He apologised" My smile widened as I looked back on the man infront of me. "Wait what is so awkward about that?" He looked like a lost puppy, he is just to precious. "That was't the awkward part, the awkward part was when he looked deep into my eyes with his dark ones, as he started to walk slowly towards me and..." I was cut of "WOW, WOW wow, too much detail, just say you kissed" My eyes widened in shock as my mouth fell open at the wrong thought that Minyung had gotten. "WHAT ARE YOU, NO, JUST NO. I were gonna say you called me, I don't even think we were about to kiss, maybe a hug? I don't know" Minyungs cheeks flared up with a crimson color. "DAMN IT WOMAN, but you should really think about how you say things, anyone would think it ended in a kiss or more at that, especially with the way you explained it."

After my and Minyungs *talk* I had gone home, and fallen onto my bed, energy drained from everything which had happened in just this one day. I could feel my lids slowly closing as I looked at my phone just an armlenght infront of me as the notification of a message pooped up. I streched my arm to get the phone but fell asleep before I could even touch it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY GUYS!!!!

You guys are the best, Hope you guys like the story, and don't be afraid to comment thoughts on things you may think could give me inspiration for the story. Sorry if some of the end up ooc, I'm really bad at reading people, and don't want to bother my friend with to many questions to get them 100%.

Also, I know it is a little late but merry christmas and happy new year. <3