Cisco's daughters

A/N I know I only have two viewers but I've going to complete this still for MY joy in finally finishing a book ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May and Lillyy I mock pfft please I say I go up the stairs with the page and run out the door Yes I made it I keep running until I see Sacramento's Police station I run to the counter and the woman tells me wait and holds up one finger ma'am please there's a psycho serial killer looking for me please help I screamed wait! she says a little more sternly and points to some chairs I see a girl with green eyes and brown hair in a blue shirt with blood splattered all on her shirt and she wore some white pants the had crimson colored blood on them she must have noticed me starring a-re you Quincy Roberts I say nervously hoping she doesn't call me trash or anything no I'm Abigail but call me Abby her friend she went to get her clothes from Ciaso's new house I was shocked me and you need to get out clothes before he can move them a woman with long black hair and bown eyes came in your the cashier I say your-your Quincy Roberts yes and I'm your mother I hug her I remember you didn't leave me it was divorce mommy I missed you so much.I love you baby I got your candy,food,drinks and clothes mom replied how I ask I know you Bell she says and I want to now how are you and Abby how are you related to my mom we're real sister Abby says so Maya isn't- oh no my mom says she's been playing that trick to get out lillac also gets out with her their father is......

Ciaso.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
she found her mom! But major plot twist with Lillac and Maya