Chapter 4: The Phoenix Elves

The sun was finally coming up. Felicity looked down, careful not to wake the sleeping Kaeseeall. Felicity had seen the great view of an enormous castle. Elegantly painted white and beautiful Gold.

"That is your school" Kaeseeall said. Her eyes still drowsy. After the school, Felicity could working men carrying flaming steel, women with fire bursting out of their eyes all big and interested. Beyong the little village was a castle. "it's huge!" thought Felicity. The great castle made the castle which is to be her school look small.

"We will get your things first" said Kaeseeall. She lifted her foot, and hit it against the drake. It let out the same roar she had heard before. It sped down to the village, the wind hitting her face even more.

"OUT!" shouted Kaeseeall.
Tons of villagers ran away as the fire drake crashed into the ground.

"Um... ma'm, what about breakfast?" asked Felicity as she swiped the dirt of herself.

"OH! yes, of course." Kaeseeall replied
"This way," Kaeseeall said, walking into a tent. The tent was small, but bigger than the villagers' tents. When they entered Felicity jumped a bit. The inside was huge. A big chandier hung from the ceiling.

There were long and short tables, sofa chairs and wooden chairs. (but with pillows on it)

"Welcome to the Hobbit's Home!" said a man dressed in a red, unbuttoned overcoat.

"Table for two."

"This Way please"

The man led them into a Small table.

"order?"

"tea"

"temperature?"

"scalding hot"

"and what a bout this beautiful young lady"

"She'll have lizard tail, 1 piece."

"Her drink?"

"warm water."

" 'k"

The food and drink arrived at the same time. Kaeseeall drank her tea as if it was normal temperature. Felicity eyed her lizard's tail closely

"Don't worry Maelena, it's what their known for." Kaeseeall said comfortingly.

Felicity picked up the lizard's tail, and took a bite. It tasted amazing. Just like bacon Felicity thought. She gobbled it all up until nothing remained

She drank her warm water and sat down to rest

Felicity was watching the chandalier as she heard a loud booming sound from outside Kaeseeall stood up with an angry Face. "Maelema we must go! quick!"