Chapter 19

Chapter 19

   We were currently situated in the backyard of Jayden's house, all five of us. More like Zach and I were; Angelino, Jayden, and Ace were in the nine feet deep pool, splashing water at Zach and I every now and then. What were we doing here, you may ask?

  Well, first off, all of us were kicked out of the gym by the manager, because we were 'creating too much racket, and it was a distraction for other customers', as the manager said.

  I was horrified. I mean, the guys worked out over there! But they all assured me, saying that they get kicked out all the time, but they're still allowed in. At least that calmed me down.

  Zach still wanted to hang out, and since the gym was no longer an option, Jayden suggested his house. At first, I was confused as to why his house, specifically, but the confusion was cleared as soon as I stepped in his house.

  It was huge. No, not huge, humongous. To me, anyway. It was literally a mansion. It was a three story house, the outside extremely beautiful; I suck at descriptions, so I'm not even going to try.

   It had about six bedrooms, three bathrooms, two kitchens, a huge T.V. room, and a game room, with all kinds of electronic games stored in it. Oh, and not to forget the huge pool in the backyard, where we currently were.

   I instantly knew that he was very rich. Well, all the students that went to Western Heights were rich, but when I thought rich, I always thought of my average house that I lived in kind of rich. I guess I thought wrong.

   All the boys were only in their swim trunks, their upper bare body a great distraction for me. And here I was, wearing only my black tank top and sweat pants that Beth had taken out for me in the morning.

   I was just sitting on one of the lounge chairs that were scattered around by the pool. So was Zach, because he wanted to keep me company.

  "Ellie! Why don't you come and join us?! I promise it'll be fun!" Angelino yelled from the pool, splashing water at Ace. Ace splashed him back, making me smile as I watched him.

   "No thanks, I'm fine sitting here watching you guys have fun," I replied, scooting my chair back a little as more water came towards me. To be honest, I was deathly afraid of water.

   "That's not even fun!" Jayden yelled, trying to get away from Angelino, who was jumping up and down in the water, his arms flailing at his sides, causing the water to splash everywhere.

   "Zach, bring out the bottles, will you? Let's show Ellie what the meaning of 'fun' is," Jayden grinned mischievously at Zach, who grinned back.

  I was confused. What bottles? I shot Zach a questioning glance. He only motioned with his finger to follow him as he got up from the lounge chair. 

  I got up as well, following Zach into the house. "What are you doing?" I asked him as he started rummaging through the kitchen cabinets.

  "Looking....for....Aha! These," he held up a pack of....dish wash liquid? There were six bottles of dish wash liquids in a plastic wrapper, confirming that they were new.

  "Why do you need dish wash?" I asked him, confusion clear in my voice.

 "We always do this every time we're in the pool"

  "Uh.....okay....do what? I'm still not following...."

  "We spread the dish washing liquid around the pool area, but we only do about seven feet from the pool, which is all marble, as you must have noticed," he smirked.