Licks and bites.

Till without warning gripped the nape of my neck and pulled me close to him and bit down into my neck. I gasped and squealed a little and he covered my mouth with his palm and bit down harder. I felt the pain rip through my body and I exhaled deeply my heart pounding. I could feel Till's muscular arms wrap around my body my hand was pressed against his back my head tilted back. I could feel Till pull me closer and his drinking got a little heavier. I opened my eyes and so did Till as he pulled away from me and looked up to the door and there stood Christoph. He had a small smirk on his face as he quickly shut the door behind him and walked up to Till and I. "I was wondering where you were Till and here you are fangs deep in a girl. I taught you well..." He taunted Till and placed one hand on his hip as he stood above us both. Till still had his arm around me as he laughed licking his lip. "I tell you tho Chris, she is good. Without the taste of meat in her blood from other animals makes her blood heck of a lot nicer..." Till explained. Christoph looked down to me and sat down on the glass coffee table that was in front of the sofa picking up my arm without even asking he bit into my wrist like an apple. I let out another pained squeal and closed my eyes and then another pain as I felt Till then bit into a new part of my flesh. I was being fed on and although it was painful I still felt some sort of pleasure from it. Till tried his hardest not to laugh as I felt his lips turn up in a smile against my skin. "You're getting aroused Erica...?" he said with his deep German accent. I blushed harder and Christoph looked up to me and laughed splattering blood from laughing. "Erica, are you enjoying this...How old are you!?" Christoph asked me. I looked up to him and gulped and shook my head a little. "I'm 21..." I told him. A huge sigh of relief escaped both of their mouths and Till wiped his lips and so did Christoph. Till licked my wounds to heal. "That's good...That's good. You look like your what 18 or so...Scary" Christoph smirked. I inhaled deeply and sat up straight.  "So what shall we do with her...We can't just let her back in public after she knows our secret" Christoph looked up to Till with a stern look and a look of guilt filled Till's face. "What even made you tell her in the first place, dick wad!" he said half jokingly. Till looked at me and then looked back to Christoph and stood up turning to me "Give me a moment" He said he walked off with Christoph speaking German. I didn't hear much but I heard something like  "Sie ist anders" which I don't speak much German and I couldn't really understand it...