Special Guest.

"Chris..." Till answered getting up then pulling me up with him. "Ah, cool..." I got up trying to look at my butt cheek seeing the burned on "T". I inhaled deeply "So is his last name Pohl?" I chuckled. Till stopped and turned to me. "You know him then?" My heart pounded and I just giggled like a school girl. "Uh - Yes! He's from BlutEngel! he's just..." I just blushed badly smiling like a fool. I could see Till's eyes narrow and he slapped my butt harsh. "You're loyal only to me now..." he reminded me. I nodded "Oh I know, I'm sorry but I've always liked BlutEngel. The video he did to one of his songs was really good" I said with a hint of a smile. I rubbed my butt a little following Till up the stairs. We got the the top step "How old is Chris?" I asked Till. He walked back up the stairs to the bedrooms "45" he said as he held my arm leading me into his bedroom. "Oh, what about vampire years?" I asked again. Till quickly glanced at me as he opened a wardrobe looking through his clothes. "He's not a vampire" he laughed. I stood there shocked. "Ohh sure!" I laughed Till picked out a long black jumper and some boxers and threw them to me. "Put them on, and no he's not actually but he loved the vampire lifestyle. Hence all of his fake fangs and blood songs and such" he explained. I slipped on the jumper and put on the boxers that only just fit me. "Wow I thought if anyone were a vampire it'd be him of all people" I scratched the back of my damp head watching Till get dressed. "I'm turning him, today actually we spoke before our tour and I promised I'd do it" I smiled "I see, so why only now?" I questioned sitting on Till's bed rolling up the sleeves of the jumper. Till pulled on some tan colored chinos and a grey slim fit jumper and black socks. "He's at the age of where he is happy with his looks and wants to stay like that forever, as from before - he wasn't 100 percent you know, happy with his appearance" Till picked up a silver watch putting it on his wrist watching the time. "It's 6:32AM you want to go back sleep? you humans love sleep. You do it loudly enough.." Till teased. I blushed and hid my face "What?" I muttered. "You snore...Loudly...It's kind of funny actually." I giggled like a child "Ah, I'm sorry sometimes it can't be helped" Till just nodded and agreed. "Ah - that's true, luckily for me... I don't need to sleep very much at all like 3 hours a week less..." he'd smile sitting on the bed next to me. "Ah yeah but I can't really sleep at the moment..." I looked up to Till. "Are you sure about that?" he quirked his brow. I sighed knowing what he'd do before I could say anything he snapped his fingers and off I went into slumber land. It must have been hours later because I open my eyes seeing Till and someone behind him both standing over me. I sit up slowly wiping my mouth I wait for my vision to come back properly and yawned I looked up to the figure behind Till and gave a small strange noise that would indescribable my heart flickered inside. "How long were you watching me?" I asked quirking my brow. Till smiled and picked up his phone showing me his screen. It was a video of me sleeping on the bed with Chris sitting next to me poking his finger into my open mouth trying hard not to laugh.  My eyes widened and I looked up at Chris but I was unable not to smile like a child "Hey...It's a pleasure to meet you Chris. I love your music"  I chirped pushing the sleeves of my now unrolled jumper to my face hiding my blushing. "Only a few minuets to answer your question, but thank you...It's a pleasure meeting you too Erica " Chris said reaching out his hand to shake mine. I shook his hand with a smile. His hand was very warm and I could feel his long nails against the back of my hand. He pulled back his hand slowly standing up straight giving pat on Till's back. "Right...Shall we proceed?" Chris asked Till. "Yes, Erica it's now 3:28 PM would you like food, you need to eat, especially for later..." Till said leaning down kissing my head then holding my hand to pull me up off the bed. I stood up and walked behind Chris then I had an undying urge to grab Chris's butt and without me even controlling myself I leaned forward and reached out for his butt. Chris laughed and Till nudged Chris's arm. "You owe me 20 Euro" said Till laughing. I narrowed my eyes as I followed them both out down the stairs. "What do you mean?!" I questioned. Till just tapped his nose as Chris pulled out his wallet passing over 20 Euro. I shrugged it off and we got down to the dining room. "Erica, me and Chris are going to the basement it's something we like to do privet when one is having the humanity taken away it's best to only have two people there...I hope you understand. Also whilst we are down here, go and grab yourself food. whilst you were out cold we went over to the market and grabbed food so you'll be okay" Till said holding my shoulders. I nodded and smiled "Okay, sure thing. Just stay safe" I added. Till and Chris both nodded and headed into the basement. "Ah, what next huh?" I asked myself as I rummaged through the fridge.