Accepting the Job! {Chapter 1}

KEY
Y/n- your name
L/n- Last name
E/c- eye color
H/c- hair color
F/f- favorite food
----—---------------------------------------
My name is Y/n L/n, I am a member of the craziest guild of all of Fiore, Fairy Tail , I joined 4 years ago, who's magic is Lightning Dragon God slayer magic, I am also a part of team Natsu... And this is my story in Fairytail.
Let the story begin...
----—----------------------------------------
Y/n's POV
It was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining, the grass was green, and the water was as clear as ever. My h/c hair shined in the sun, and my e/c eyes squinted, it was really bright outside. I was walking through the woods on a path just looking around, a flyer was in my hand for a job, it was to slay a beast that had been terrorizing the lands I the area, called "The Fire Demon" by the people.  I got it from a poster board in a bar, it was for wizards like me, who hadn't yet or didn't want to join any guild, rouge wizards. The village I was going to must have been quite desperate, cause the reward was 150,000 jewel. This is going to be a piece of cake I thought to myself as I got closer to the village.

"Wait Up!" I turned around to see George, flying to me. He's my trusty and good friend who was an exceed, he was blue with black stopes on each side of him.  "Heh, sorry about that, must have let my mind wander a bit" I said, he smiled, "It's alright, so what job are we doing anyways" he asked, I showed him the ad that I got, he read over it and nodded. "With you being a Lighting Dragon God slayer, this should be super easy!" George said with a smile on his face, I laughed.

We kept walking until we got towards the front gate of the village, we walked in and went towards the address that was on the ad. Town Hall, the town of Saratoga Town Hall, that must mean these people are serious I though a I kept walking. "Hey, I think this is it" George said as he pointed to the building in front of us, it was huge with a brown outside, but pillars standing holding the roof up. We walked inside, the building had chairs and tables set up, with a couple of desk in the front, I walked up to one, a female secretary smiled. "Hi there, welcome to Saratoga, what is it that you need" she asked in a chirpy voice, "I came here to accept a job" I responded, I showed her the ad, she nodded and got up. "Please follow me sir" She said, she walked to a double door and opened it, reveling a hallway with many doors. We went all the way down to the final one on the right, she knocked on the door, "Yes?" came a man's voice through the door, she opened it and let me through the door.

"Hello sir, I came here to accept a job" I showed him the ad, he nodded and motioned me to sit down, I sit in front of him, the chair was cushioned and was really conferrable, George stood on the arm of the chair. "My name is Mayor Low, it is a pleasure to meet you," He said with a smile on his face, "My name is Y/n, it is an honor to meet you" responded, he nodded "Thank you for coming, Y/n, as you have read, this 'fire demon' has been terrorizing the villagers on the farms, and it's gotten so outta control that we've requested help from wizards. It is huge, as tall as the tallest trees here, and can breath fire to burn it's victims alive" the Mayor said with a chill going down his spine, all the blood had been drained from his face. "You don't have to worry, I'll take care of it" I said with determination in my voice, he laughed. "Oh thank you, it is in the fields west of here last time it was spotted" the mayor said with a smile on his face, I nodded as I ran out, "Why don't we think about this logically first" George said flying after me, I laughed, "Who needs to think about it to beat it up!"

A/n- Yep! This is the first chapter of the new book! I hope you guys an gals enjoyed it, have a nice day! -XboxR3x