Explosions?! {Chapter 9}

Y/n POV
The day was still sunny, a little cloudy, but nice as we got off the train back at Magnolia,  Elfman let out a relived sigh as we pulled our bags off. "Although we've only been gone for a day, it's always nice to be home" Elfman said stretching out his arms. "I couldn't agree with you more, now let's get back to the guild hall, I could use a milkshake" I smiled, he nodded as we started walking back.

On the way back to the guild hall, we heard a scream, it yelled "bomb" "Bomb? What does that-" then explosions went off, everyone I looked all I could see was Fire, gigantic, towering fires all around us. "WHAT THE HELL'S HAPPENING?!" Elfman yelled, "I don't know, but let's get back, quick" I said as I started running, he followed behind me. We kept running until we were in front of rubble, "Guys!" We turned around and saw Lissana. "We need to put out these fires!" she yelled, I nodded as I ran to the closest fire. LIGHTNING DRAGON GOD WING ATTACK The building toppled down, but the Fire couldn't spread from there. "WHY?!" A citizen yelled as he ran to the house. "I had to keep the Fire from spreading!" I yelled, he sighed, "Fine, but your helping me pay!" He yelled as he ran on one of the evac route.

"What do we do, these fires are are huge?" I asked, "Let me handle this" we turned and saw Natsu walking over to another flame. He stood there and started eating the flame, in about 30 seconds, the flame was gone and Natsu was rubbing his stomach. "Oh Yeah.. Forgot you could do that" I mumbled to myself. In about 5 minutes, the flames began to die down and we put them out eventually. We looked over the carnage, buildings were burnt to the ground, and any that still stood were very unstable from the flames, the guildhall was still in a half decent shape. It's infrastructure was stable so we could rebuild the outside and replace the inside.

Everyone was coming back into town, as we all met by the tree, which still stood proud and tall, the guild was  with them, getting everyone rallied together "Who could have caused all this destruction, and why?" I asked, "I don't know, but whoever did this, they have serious power, and serious hatred behind it" Grey responded. "When I find out who did this... I'm gonna kill them" Natsu swore next to us anger filling his voice. "We will, don't worry" Lucy tried to calm him as she patting his shoulder. Makarov was asking people what they saw, heard, or any details on what happened. While everyone else was giving out any supplies from the guild hall, like food or water. I looked at the tree, there were a bunch of markings in it. What the hell? I walked over and looked at the symbol. It wa a dark circle, with what looked to be an eye on the inside. Maybe it has something to do with who attacked us "Levy!" I yelled, she looked over, "you need to see this" I continued, she nodded and handed the last of the blankets to the citizens as she ran over.

"What is it?" she asked, I pointed at the symbol on the tree, "Do you have any idea what it means?" I asked, she looked at it, it sparked curiosity in her eyes. "The symbol looks familiar, I'll look it up, maybe the master will have some clue, he's been around a lot longer than I have" she suggested. "Ok, let me know of you find anything" she nodded as she ran back to the guild hall, I've heard there's a library somewhere in the hall, that must be where she's going I thought as I kept looking at the symbol. "What is it?" I looked over and Lucy was standing behind me, "Trying to figure out something, can you get Makarov to come here, it's of most importance?" I asked her, she seemed confused but nodded as she ran over to him.

In about a minute Makarov walked behind me and then next to me. "What is it Y/n, you seem more tense than before, have you found anything?"  He asked me, "Maybe... Look at the symbol on the tree, is it familiar in any way?" I asked, he looked at the tree but shock and terror ran across it soon afterwards. I felt shiverers going down my spine because of it. "W-what is it? What's with that face?" I asked, trying to get an answer. "It can't be" he mumbled.  "EVERYONE! Meet all guild members by the guild hall, NOW!" He yelled, no one hesitated to run to the guild hall as we spirited to the hall. We kept running, with the look on everyone's faces, I could tell this wasn't gonna end well....

A/n- Hope you guys and gals enjoyed this chapter, have a nice day! -XboxR3x