The "Fire Demon" {Chapter 2}

Y/n's POV
We ran outside the townhall, and stopped in front of it. "So, we need to go to the west field, let's ask for directions" George suggested, I sighed and nodded. A man was walking by, He'll probulay know, he lives here after all, "Excuse me, do you know how to get to the west fields from here?" I asked him, "Oh, just head down that street, and there will be three doors, take the one in the middle, tht will lead you to the field" the man gave us, I nodded and thanked him as we went down the street. "That was nice of him, Y/n, so what are you gonna do once we find this beast?" George asked, "Beat it's head into the ground and collect my reward, that's what" I laughed as I began to run,  "Are you sure that's wise, it could be stronger than you think?" George said, I sighed. "Well, why do you think we should do?" I asked him, he opened his mouth as if gonna say something, but sighed. That's what I thought , you can be smart, but sometimes you just gotta take your problem by the horns, and smash it into a tree"Yeah, so that's why we're gonna beat him up, so we can save the village from this... Thing" I said, he nodded as we got to the three gates. We walked through the middle one, there was a large stone path, and on each side of it a farm full of wheat, watermelons, cabbage, and anything I could think of. It's so nice"So it's suppose to be here, but everything looks so peaceful" George pointed out, "You're right, there's nothing to bad going on here, maybe it's-" I got stopped by a loud roar from further on the fields. "I think we just found it, let's go" I said as I began to run towards the noise, "LOOK, A FIRE!" George yelled, I looked ahead an saw the wheat was engulfed in flames, "Well, I think we found out where it was, but where is t now?" I asked, "Well, maybe this is some kinda trail, we should go around to see if there was more" George suggested, Worth a shot, I nodded as we walked around. Just as he guessed, the fire was a trail, the monster mush have been over the hill. I took a whiff of the sent so I could track it, but all I could smell was smoke, "Let's just follow it" I said, George nodded as we followed the trail to the side of it. This better be worth it for this much trouble I thought a we walked over the hill. Then we saw it, it was a gigantic flame, with what looked to be black bones, it stood twice as tall has any human could, and the fire was shaped into what looked to be armor. "He was right about that thing being intimidating, but I'm sure you can win! Please be careful though!" George said with encouragement, I smiled and nodded, "I will, I'm gonna snuff out this... Thing out" I ran toward it until I was about 10 feet in front of it. Even from here, I could still feel the heat, it's scorching "HEY UGLY!" I yelled, it turned, I was met with a black skull. "Do you wanna die human!" It yelled, it's jaw move as of it could move a tounge, "DAMNIT, WHY ARE YOU SO CREEPY?! But I will beat you for terrorizing the people of this village!" I said back to him, he just let out a low laugh, as if he was taunting me. "A mere human could never kill me" it kept laughing "I ain't no ordinary human" I lit my hand up with my lighting, "I'm a lighting dragon god slayer, and if these people need you destroyed, I'll help them with that" I said In a serious tone. "Heh, alright then, if you have a death wish, then so be it! COME OUT BROTHERS!" It laughed, B-BROTHERS! There more of those things came out, and they surrounded me. "This could be a challenge" I said,  "Giving Up already-" "I never said that" I stopped it. "LETS DO THIS!" I yelled LIGHTING DRAGON GOD ROAR!

A/n- Hope you guys and gals enjoyed this chapter, have a nice day!