Going on a job {Chapter 7}

Y/n's POV
It was a cloudy summer day out when I woke with a large sigh and took a look around, I was still trying to remember what I was doing in an apartment. How could I forget, George went to hang out at the... Guild hall I looked on my arm and saw the Fairy Tail emblem, I smiled. "I can't believe the mess I've gotten myself into" I sighed sarcastically. I thought of what to do, then it hit me, "Welp, I'm gonna need money sooner or later, might as well head to the guild hall and he a job" I said to myself and got clothes from my bag, I got dressed and packed my bag. I walked towards the Guild hall.

When I walked in I was a little shocked, but I kinda expected it. Everyone was either passed out or having the worst hangover I've ever seen, and some of  them were people who were STILL drinking. I sighed but laughed a little as I walked by see the faces. Part of me was relieved that Wendy and the rest of the youngsters were in the pile. "Hey *hic* Y/n" I looked and saw a half- drunk Levy. "Hey there, you still drinking after last night?" I asked, she did a weird smile. "Yeah but the *hic* party pooper over there says I *hic* should slow down" she pointed at a guy with black hair and crimson eyes. I walked away and kinda let her do her own thing, I decided to walk over to the guy over here.

"Does she always do this?" I asked, he looks at me, he had little iron bolts in his skin. "No, but she refuses to stop once she starts" he sighed, I sat next to him. "I never learned your name?" I asked, "Gajeel, I'm the iron dragon slayer of Fairy Tail"   he introduced himself, " Y/n, nice to meet you" I said as I relaxed. "So does this always happen, like with the guild and all?" I asked, "eh... It's pretty normal" he stated, I nodded. I decided to walk up to the request board to see what jobs were available. I took a look around eventually found one that raised my intrest.

HUNT DOWN A BEAST THAT HAS BEEN HARASSING VILLAGERS IN S.W (SOUTH WARP) NEED WARRIOR OR WIZARD!
PAY: 40,000 jewel

I thought about it for a moment, I'm sure it won't be that hard, then again I did almost die the last job I took I looked around to see who was sober, George was waking people up. The younger members, had just came in doing the same. "Jeez, what happened here?" I turned and saw a guy with orange hair in a black cloak, he looked around and laughed. His eye landed me, "New member eh?" He walked over, "Names Guildarts" he put out his hand, I shook it. Guildarts, I've heard of him before, very powerful wizard "Y/n, honor to meet you" I said, he smiled, "Cut the formal crap, just think of me as any other member" he said, I nodded. "Guildarts, I assume the job went well" We turned and saw Makarov leaving his office. "Yep, I decided I'm going to stay here for a few weeks before I go on my next job" he said, "That's good to hear, now do me a favor will ya?" Makarov asked pointing at all the people, Guildart's nodded and smiled.

"Suggest you cover your ears" he said, I did so and covered them with magic so I didn't hear anything. I gave him a thumbs up and smiled. He nodded, it looked like he yelled something after that, and then the whole guild was up covering there ears. He stopped and gave me a thumbs up, I nodded as I uncovered my ears. "Why was that?" I asked, "Just a little scare tactic. As well as the MOST annoying and painful sound you'll ever hear" he said, I nodded, not wanting to know what that sound was. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Natsu yelled, "You guys wouldn't get up, so Makarov asked for me to wake you" Guildart's was holding back a laugh, just as much a I was.

I looked at the ad again, I sighed, Alright, let's do this I thought, I walked up to the bar tender, Mira. "Hey, can I go on this job?" I asked, she looked me and then the ad. "Yep, do you have a team going with you?" She asked, "Uh.... No?" I said, she sighed, "Master doesn't like new members going on their first job alone, so you might wanna get someone on to go with you" Mira told me, I sighed. "If he needs somebody to go with, I might as well" we looked over and saw a guy with white hair and was REALLY buff. "Oh, I don't believe you two have met, Y/n, this is my brother Elfman. Elfman, this is Y/n" Mira introduced us, "Good to meet you, and you can come on the job if you want" I said, he nodded. "Yeah.... I'm gonna punch that things face in like a REAL MAN!" he laughed. He has high enthusiname, I think I'm gonna like this guy I smiled. "Alright then, here's the address for the client, and you guys can be off, I'll let Master know you two are going" Mira said running off upstairs.

Elfman and I walked out of the guild hall and towards S. W, "It's about a days walk, wanna walk or take the train?" I asked, "Let's just take the train, less time away from home" he said, I nodded as we went towards the stations, we got on and went in. Elfman took up an entire seat all because of his arm size, so I just put our stuff into the seat next to us. This should be one interesting trip...

A/n- Hope you guys and gals enjoyed this chapter, Have a nice day!- XboxR3x