420 Juice

I should write some real fanfiction

right, so me and niamh were walking into the shop and there was this cashier with a sexy barnet and i was like "holy fuck look at that lads hair like" and you were like "eww state of him" and then he turns around and he is OLIVER sYKES and i'm like "i can't believe this" and i'm like "better buy something so i can talk to that laddy so i go up to him to buy some 420 juice and niamhs like "holy fuck the other cashier is justin fookin beaver like" and i'm like "hairy twat beaver" and niamhs like "right i'm away" and i'm like "right". i set my 420 juice on the counter and he was like "omg i love 420 juice like" and i'm like "omg we should get married" and he's like "yeah cuz we like the same juice" and i'm like "right" and he scans my 420 juice and i'm like "wanna swig" he's like "aye thanks m8" and i'm like "tastyyy??" he's like "not as tasty as u" and i'm like "ayeee" and he's like "right see when i'm done my shift ur coming home with me" and i'm like "right i'll just like stand in the corner and watch u scan things for 4 hours" he's like "right"
when he was done his shift he grabbed me by my knees and dragged me along the pavement where i slowly scraped my face off of and we got to his house, it was a fancy dirt house like you'd get in minecraft because mine craft is lit and we got in his dirt house and got pissed together and made out and shit. and btw he smells great like

i feel like this was my best piece yet don't you agree