Chapter 2: School and Tampons

My class schedule was a bit complicated but I knew I could pull it through. The paper says:

Announcements: 7:30 - 7:45 a.m. (School gym)

Chemistry: 8:00 - 8:45 a.m. (Room 189 - Mr. Douglas)

Physics: 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. (Room 103 - Mrs. Sidney)

History: 10:00 - 10:45 a.m. (Room 97 - Ms. Hawkins)

Lunch: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (School's cafeteria)

Drama: 1:05 - 2:00 p.m. (School's theater - Mr. Gold)

Physical Education: 2:05 - 3:00 p.m. (School's gym)

I catched my first class and thank God, my teacher didn't scold me or what.

"Ms. Richards, could you please introduce your self?" Our teacher said and I nodded. I shooked my head and opened my mouth but words aren't coming out. Gosh, Athena! Don't embarrass yourself in front of these students! My thoughts said, snapping me back to reality.

"Are you gonna say or what!?" Someone shouted from the back that took me courage to speak up.

"H-Hi..I-I'm Athena D-Dawn..-"

"Yeah, are you gonna stop stuttering!? Cause I think we'll gonna finish here by dawn!" Someone yelled again but it is girl's voice. The class began to laugh at me and even throwed some papers.

"Stop it, class! So, yeah Ms. Richards. You can take your seat now." Mr. Douglas said and I scanned the room looking for some empty seats and thankfully, I saw two. I quickly walked towards it with my head shooked. I was about to seat but then a curly haired girl put her bag on the chair where I was going to seat. I was about to turn my back but then I heard someone say,

"Kymn, just let her seat on that freakin' chair!" A half yell - half whisper coming out from a girl at the back of that curly haired girl but believe me or not, she looks like Merida from the movie Brave. Those curly orange hair are just like her's. Merida removed her bag and rolled her eyes on me. I shyly smiled at the girl who let me seat on the chair.

*

The bell had just rang. Our last subject for the morning class is done. I put all my things in my bag. My phone beeped, like probably five times and I realized that there's a call coming from unknown number.

"H-He-Hello?" I answered, gulping and probably fidgetting.

"Sissy!" The person on the other line said. I felt relieved when I heard my brother's voice.

"Hey." I said, grabbing my bag and walking out from the room. I wander my gaze trying to find where the cafeteria sign was pointing at.

"Did you take your lunch? Where are you now? 'Hey man, who are you talkin' to?' 'Oh hey, just a girl.' Take your lunch now, Athena. And if you ever need me, I'm at the benches outside." He said and he hangs up the call. Great! So I have to go lunch by my self. I said in my mind. I walked towards the cafeteria which is probably full of students.