3

Draco

Draco reluctantly got up and ran out of the classroom before the jocks could start messing with him yet again. He got to his locker and set his books into his backpack, gulping as he finally started walking home.

After walking home, he saw his parents sitting in the living room. After he made a cup of coffee, knowing he would need it, he turned back to the room they were in. He tried walking past them, but he was soon stopped by a stern voice.

"Da—Draco," His father said, sneering slightly. "Have you gotten your assignment back?"

"Y-yes father..." he said.

Narcissa looked up, her eyes narrowed. "Do not stutter, Draco."

"Sorry mother," he gulped.

"Show is your grade," Lucius said, reading the newspaper.

Draco panicked and got his bag on the kitchen table. He pretended to rummage around his backpack, silently changing his grade to a 89 by drawing a red mark over the 4. He gulped and handed the assignment to his parents. "I—"

"Don't." Lucius growled. "This is below average."

"I know, I'm sorry—"

"Sorry doesn't get you an A." Narcissa huffed. "How will you get into medical school with this?" She spat.

Lucius looked like he ate a lemon, his face was scrunched up into a sneer and his eyes were narrowed. "Get out of our sight."

"F-father..." Draco said weakly, ashamed. "I'm sorry, I only missed a few questions!"

"You should have studied better!" Lucius roared. "Get out of our sight right now! Get your ass upstairs and start studying!"

Draco flinched and held himself tightly. He nodded frantically. "I'm sorry." He whispered. He ran to get his backpack, then hurried upstairs to his room. He fell on his bed and let out a sigh, then got his books out.

He grabbed his coffee and chugged it down, then proceeded to study.