Part 1 (Edited)

The world is controlled by people with the ability to become wolves at will, The werewolf race. The werewolves have subjugated the humans and enslaved them, controlling their population and activities.

The werewolves have completely differnt anatomy and even a differnt deity, the moon goddess. Each werewolf is mated to other wolves, some only one mate, some as many as 10. Mates frequently seperate themselves from their blood pack and join mate packs. Mate packs are packs of mates and their familys. Blood packs are just their parents mate packs, or their decendents and extended family.

The fact is many werewolves don't think it's right to subjugate the humans. The main wolves who form this rebellion are called 'The Chosen'.

They're wolves who have unique abilities and their leader is The Seer, who can see the future. Apparently they will soon win the war.

But on the opposite side is The empire, lead by the Council Of Alphas.

The Council Of Alphas has subjugated the strongest of all the collective races found on earth. Demons, wolves, mermaids, angels, and more. All treated as royalty as they were the guardians of the realm.

Our story focus's on a large wolf school, about 900 people.

Four of which, some of the strongest in the school, were all bonded together. All sitting at a table eating breakfast, before they seperated to first period.

Two of them, pressed into a corner of the wall were kissing like they had no need for air.

The other two, two girls were having a very heated conversation about a scent floating through the school.

"Do you think it's the last member?" one asked

"It smells like a boy. Damn. They outnumber us now" the other replied.

"I dont care, I hope he's cute. I wonder how young he is? Maybe a senior" 

The two boys in the corner broke apart.

"First bell in 5 minutes. Lets go. Catch you guys at lunch" the smaller boy said, the larger boy choosing to stay silent.

They seperated to go to their respective first periods. The two girls just happened to share first period.

When they showed up they found that the smell was in fact inside of the room

"He must be 17. A SENIOR. How hot. Oh my god. Is my makeup cute?" The blonde asked.

"Chill out hoe. He will like us no matter what" The brunette said.

They walked in but the scent lead to the teachers office area connected to the classroom. So they just sat down where they normally sat and waited for the mystery boy to come out.

They were extreamly shocked when a very young looking freshman walked in, as well as the teacher.

"Hello class. This is the newest student, His name is Alexander, he's a sophomore, who just transfered out of 8th grade. Please be nice to him."The teacher said.

Lots of murmering followed. This was an honors physics class. Although it was half sophomore and half junior it was still suprising that a sophomore could get into the could get into our class, as it was for 12th grade. He must be very smart.

But two specific people were talking.

"Is he too young! Oh god what if Jace doesn't want him in the pack. It will tear us all apart!" The blonde was stressing.

"CHILL. The moon goddess put us all together on purpose and Jace will definetely accept him." She said.

The blonde was about to reply but then her mouth just started opening and closing, her eyes gazing over the brunette's shouder.

The brunette looked over to come eye level with the waisteband of some tented gym shorts.

"Hello Ladies. It's very nice to meet you, I'm Alex" He grinned shifting forward a little bit.

The moment his tented crouch came in contact with The blonde's shoulder, he passed out quite comically. There was nothing quite like the touch of a mate, and he just felt it the first time ever.

On his crouch... Ofcourse he would pass out.

CHECK MATE

WATTPAD FREAKING DELETED THE FIRST TIME I POSTED THIS BOOK! IM SO UPSET! Although it gives me a good reason to revise and redo the book. But I lost three thousand views and like a thousand likes. Anyway. First chapters up. Sorry its a little short. Ill be sure to post another one soon.