Ch.2

We got home after the ride, and I ran upstairs to my room to change into my swimsuit. I heard a meow. I turned around to see my cat, S'mores!

"S'mores! What are you doing here?!" I asked

"S'mores! What are you doing here?!" I asked. I forgot to mention I had this special ability to talk to cats. "I don't know, I was asleep on your bed, minding my own business when I woke up, I was here." She meowed. "Okay, do u want to come to the party with me?" I asked as she perked up. "Yes, I wanna go somewhere!" She said as I changed. I went out to wash BumbleBee. After I cleaned the inside and out, and the engine, I heard Sam call for me. "Becca, are you ready?!" He yelled. "I need to change clothes, and then I'm ready." I told as I ran to my room again to change.

S'mores followed and jumped into the car and we drove to Miles's house

S'mores followed and jumped into the car and we drove to Miles's house. "Hey bro and the little devil! Who's ready to party?! And why did you bring a
cat?" He said as I petted S'mores on her head. (Because I can X3) "Because she is mine, and I can, so shut it!" I said as he coward in fear. I'm the scariest thing since the AnneBelle movie. "Dude, are you sure we are invited to this party?" Miles asked. Both of them don't know I was invited by Mikaela."Yea, it's public property!" Sam exclaimed. When we got to the park, Sam started freaking. "Oh my gawd, aph my gawd, Mikaela's here!" "Stop freaking and start flirting!" I yelled as I got out of the car. I sat on the hood and watched as S'mores sat next to me. "He's gonna screw it up I can tell by Miles." S'mores says as I smirked.
(Time Skip)
After an incident with Trent, we went back to Bee. Miles climbed through the window. "It's called a window JACKASS, maybe you should use it!" I told him. Bee played who's gonna drive you home as Mikaela walked home. "I'm gonna drive her home." Sam said. "She's a jock concubine, dude let her hitchhike!" Miles yelled as he started whining about his 'bros before hoes' rule.