Ch.4

Dad came home as BumbleBee snuck up on Sam in the window. He took Judy's bike. Me, Alex, and Bee drove after him. "Got the stuff?" I asked Alex. "It sounds like you are asking for drugs, homeboy!" Alex laughed. I checked our bag to see three buckets of pink paint, two bottles of glitter, and giant ink pens of different colors. "This is going to be awesome." We drove after Sam as he fell on his ass at Burger King, in front of Mikaela. I laughed as he got up and headed for the car graveyard. I saw Barricade as he transformed and attacked Sam. He landed on one of the old cars. Me and Alex settled our prank as paint fell with glue and glitter on Barricade. He yelled as we took a selfie with him. We ran from 'the angry princess'. BumbleBee came and we jumped into his cab as he got Sam and Mikaela. We drove to a old, abandoned oil refinery, and Frenzy was after us. I grabbed my sword and Alex got her Sickle(Scythe). We found Frenzy and Tore his head and I kicked over somewhere else. "Not so tough as a head are you?!" I yelled as BumbleBee came and stood with a heroic pose. "Don't be like that, Bee." I cooed. He just looked at me cutely with beautiful bright cyan eyes. I could stare at them all day and night. "Come on let's go! We need to find Optimus!" Alex declared. Sam and Mikaela looked in shock as Bee transformed. We drove to the observatory, and watched the Autobots' pods crashed. We finally stopped to see each of The Bots. Optimus transformed as Alex fangirled, silently. "Are you Samuel James Witwicky and Rebecca Lynne Witwicky? Descendants of Archibald Witwicky?" He spoke. "They know your name." Mikaela whispered. 'No shit Sherlock!' I thought in my mind. "Yes sir, we are them." I said in a polite way. "My name is Optimus Prime, we are robotic organisms from the planet, Cybertron." He said. "But you can call us, Autobots, for short." Ratchet said. "Oh my gawd! This is awesome!" Me and Alex screamed as I saw S'mores jumped on Optimus and cuddled into his neck. Aww so cute. I took a picture. "What is this that is that is hugging my cables?" Optimus asked. "Oh, that is my cat, S'mores. It looks like she likes you, Optimus!" I exclaimed. "Come here, S'mores." She came and sat down beside. After explaining the plans for the glasses, we arrived at Sam's house. "I have to say that your 'cat' as you say is quite adorable." Optimus said as he walked up toward me. "Yes I found her in an alleyway eating garbage and she was just a kitten. I was streaming tears as I saw her. So I took her in and cared for her. She loves me and I love her." I told him. After we found the glasses, Sec. 7 came and Little Pussy (Simmons) came and took us in handcuffs and put us in the SUVs. "So, Ladiesman217, that is your eBay username." He said. "Yea, I-it was a typo and I just rolled with it." Sam stuttered. Simmons took out his badge. "Here, you see this, this is 'I get what I want and get away with it' badge. I'm gonna lock you up forever." He said with a stern tone. "Oh just shut up, Dickhead!" I yelled. "You in the training bra, don't test me!" He warned. "Oh really what are you gonna do? Taze me and make Alex suck on your pea-sized balls, you fucking perv?!" I screamed as Alex tried to calm me down. My anger was so bad that I blacked out.