Ch.5

I woke up in a helicopter with my head in someone's lap. "Look she's awake!" Alex says as she hugs me with tears in her eyes. "Ugh, what happened?! Did Bee get captured?!" I asked with fear of Bee getting hurt. "Yea." Alex said. I streamed tears. I don't want to have Bee hurt I love him too much. We landed in the Hoover Dam(Sec. 7) and came to the entrance. I saw my two favorite people, Will and Epps. I ran up to them and saluted in a cool way. "What's up soldiers?!" I exclaimed as Alex came right next to me. "Hey!" They both said in unison. Simmons came up to us. "I see that you are awake, hope that wound isn't too bad." Wound, what wound? I looked at myself for injuries until I saw a blood stain on my leg. "Where's Bee?! I don't want him hurt or I will send you to the pits of Cybertron!" I yelled at him. "Come along and we'll talk you about your car." An agent said. First they took us to a white room with a box in the middle. "Anybody got a phone?" Simmons asked. "I got one." Glen said as Simmons took his phone and put it in the box. I saw a spark and the phone came to life. I saw fear in its eyes and took it out of the box. It cuddled into my shirt. "Momma." It said. "I'm gonna call you Spark-fly. Is that ok?" It nodded. I felt rumbling up top. "They know it's here! We need to move now." I ran out of the room with Spark-fly on my shoulders. We were on our way to Mission City to get the All-Spark to safety. "WHERE IS MY ALL-SPARK?!" Its Megatron. I ran to the building with a flare to light the signal for the helicopter. "Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshling?" He said. "It's courage, Buckethead!" I yelled as I saw Optimus run towards me. I jumped and he caught me. "Rebecca, you sacrificed your life for the all-spark." "No sacrifice, no victory." As I said the family motto, Megatron came crashing down. "If anything goes wrong, I need you to push the all-spark into mine."Optimus said as I was on the verge on tears. He went and attacked Megatron and I ran out of harm's way. "I need to put this in Megatron's spark." I said to myself. Me and Alex need to do it! Me and Alex ran and shoved the All-spark into Megatron's spark. "WE DID IT!" Me and her said in unison. Megatron collapsed and his optics went offline. "We are sorry, Optimus. We couldn't save him." I heard Ironhide said. (I hate this part!) I turned around to see Jazz dead, ripped in half. I streamed tears. "We lost a great comrade, but gained new ones. Thank you." Optimus said. "Permission to speak, sir?" A sexy British voice said. "You can talk now?!" Sam exclaimed. "I wish to stay with the siblings. And the girl." He says as I blush a slight pink. "If that is their choice." Optimus says as I make a Cheshire Cat grin. "Hell yeah!" I screamed with happiness. "And I'll be Alex's guardian." Optimus offered. After Mission City was rebuilt, Lennox returned to his family, and the N.E.S.T was made. We were sitting on the hill and the sun was setting. Sam and Mikaela were making out on Bee's hood. I'm sorry Bee. Alex was talking to Optimus until I saw them touch lips. I knew it would happen. Alex was Optimus biggest fan and had a big crush on him. I was sitting in the back of Bee. I was about to sleep, when Ariana Grande's song, Into You, came on. "Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you!" The radio sang as I blushed. "Can you close your eyes?" Bee asked as I did so. I felt a pair of lips I mine as I opened my eyes to see a Bee's holoform.

 I felt a pair of lips I mine as I opened my eyes to see a Bee's holoform

Bee's holoform
"B-Bee?" I asked as I put my hand against his cheek. "Yes, it's me sweetspark." He said as he kissed me again. This was my best moment in my life. And that's the end of our story. Hope you enjoyed it!
GalaxyGirl, PEACE OUT FANGIRLS!"