Chapter 7

Nicole's POV

The darkness...no light. If I were dead don't you see the light at the end of the tunnel or some shit? I see no tunnel and no fucken light! Wait could this be hell? Endless darkness for eternity? Am I not dead? Ugh way too many questions but no one to answer them. Finally after what feels like hours I see a small light and it increases size by the second! I'm not in hell. Thank Jesus!

The light is blinding, but it's the first light in god knows how long. My limbs feel numb and there is a extremely painful burning sensation in my upper abdomen. I look around slowing seeing that I'm definitely not in hell or heaven but I'm alive sadly. I look to my right and see that the one person I hate is right there.....Ian.

"Well it's an amazing sight, sleeping beauty awakes." He says with a grin that makes the lump in my throat grow bigger constricting my voice.

I stare at him and start to cry knowing I have no way out and I'm trapped.

He looks at me with such concern, "No, no, no love please don't cry" he says with a voice as gentle as feathers.

I look at him hoping he understand why I'm cry, why I just want to die already. He gently caresses my cheek and I flinch away scared.

"What are you waiting for? You have me now, you can finally turn me over to the king. I'm too injured to run away so go ahead make that one call that'll end my life." I say spitting venom into each word to make sure he'll regret it.

"My love, that's no longer my plan I want to be with you and keep you from harm. You are my soul mate, my other half and I need you." He says sincerely.

"Want me? HA!! That's a lie in itself, how could you an angel want me an illegal fugitive half demon? Remember you we're sent to hunt me." I say cold as ice.

"I know what you are and...I don't care. Your my mate, you were made for me and only me. I need you." He says. I look at him and he has tears brimming in his eyes.

Should I trust him? I mean he is my mate but he is also a bounty hunter. I want him but can I ever trust him is the question. I trusted him before and he lied to me and hurt me. I finally decide what I have to do.

"I, Nicole Chase, accept you ,Ian Hilan as my mate, my other half." I said trying to sound confident In my decision.

He looks at me with pure shock as if thinking I was going to reject him.

"I ,Ian Hilan, accept you Nicole chase, a my mate, my other half" He said not regretting a word

"But you are only getting this chance. Just cuz I accept you doesn't mean I trust you nor does it mean that I forgive you. It means you have to earn what you lost the day you hit me.

Ian's POV

She accepted me...I couldn't believe she gave me another chance my life was getting better by the minute. I just had 2 problems. By choosing her, my parents lives are in jeopardy, and that I would become a fallen angel forever and never return to the Garden of Eden.

"Nicole I promise you I will never hurt you again, after I hurt you I felt nothing but guilt and longing to hear you beautiful voice, see your beautiful black hair, an your amazing gray eyes." I whisper an lean close as my lips near hers.

She closes the space between our lips and kisses me gently as sparks fly throughout our bodies. I gently hold her body to mine as we kiss and and as she pulls away I whisper in her ear "I need you."

When I look at her I can see she is lost in thought about what I had done to her friend...maybe killing him was not the right thing to do.

"What's wrong love?" I ask as if I didn't already know.

"You killed Devon, he was my only friend since James was killed and you took him from me." She said as tears slipped down her warm cheeks.

"Sh it's ok sweetie, I'm sorry I was scared of losing you. But don't worry I can bring him back but at a price though." I said wiping the tears away and then I kissed her forehead.

I know what I have to do for my mate but its not pretty....I have to bring back that mate stealing jerk face Devon. I walk outside the little house I am renting and it's past midnight I carve a witches star into a tree and grab a dagger an slice my hand open and pressed my bleeding hand to the carving. This may work or it may not but for the sake of my lovely mate I hope it works....

A/N: well here is the next chapter I really hope you guys enjoy it, I have a favor to ask of you guys....if anyone would like to create a cover it would be loads of help and I would dedicate a chapter and showcase your cover. I also wanted to ask you guys if you want me to update on a schedule (ex. Mondays before 9pm <new york time>) alright ill see y'all later love you Angelnators!!! Vote/comment/share with your friends!! Byeeee <3.