Finally

Ezras POV

With my eyes closed I felt a soft touch on my forehead. I slowly opened them to see Aria walking out of the room. I wanted to go see her but all the chords and plugs on me made it impossible to even move. The more I trembled, the more beats my heart rate recieved.

The louder they were, the more people that came rushing in. I then heard a doctor scream "he's awake!"

Arias POV

Walking back to my room I started to hear nurses and doctors stomping away behind me. They were all running in to Ezras room. My heart started to race. I walked fast back to the room untill I heard a scream. "He's awake!"

A smile came across my face. I ran too the room to see Ezra awake and the doctors taking off some of the machines. His beautiful eyes glisned and I couldn't help but cry tears of joy.

When they all left the room, I entered and sat next to him. As he saw me, he smiled.

He put his hand around my cheeck and I held his hand with mine on top.
"I love you too" Ezra wispered. I then moved in closer and I kissed him with passion. We then moved apart and smiled at each other.

"Im sorry about the baby Aria" Ezra stated upset. Both of our smiles faded and both of us started to tear up.

"Its ok" I responded trying to lighten the mood. "As long as I have you."
Ezra nodded and we kissed once again.

Sorry that this chapter was kind of short! I'll make some of the next ones longer!