Yes to a bullet

Arias POV

Me and Ezra sat on the coach cuddling against each other. Ezra was grading papers while I was finishing homework.

"Ezra?"

"Mhm."

I sat up a little so I could see him more clearly. I then took his hands.

"I know you don't want too but, I want you to." I gulped in and sighed. "Will you go to Prom with me?"

"Aria-"

"Ezra please!"

"I used to teach there."

"So what?!"

Ezra came closer and looked in to my eyes. "I love you, so much. But I don't think this is the best idea."

I looked back at him upset. "Fine." I sighed roughly.

I then stood up and started to walk towards the fridge.

"Aria-"

"No, its fine."

There was silence for a moment. Ezra came up behind me and hugged me.

"Your right."

I turned around to face him.

"I love you. So, we should go" Ezra stated.

I smiled back at him and then pressed my lips against his. "Thank you" I softly said to him. Ezra smiled back at me with is cute look.

I then returned to searching through the fridge for any good snacks. Ezra kissed the back of my bare neck and then returned to the coach to grade papers.

~Next Day~

I was in my last hour class with Hanna sitting in front of me, Emily sitting to the right of me and Spencer in the front right corner of the classroom. I was tapping my pencil while reading through my assignment.

I was finishing it up until I heard a rather loud noise come from the hallway. As silence struck we started to hear running footsteps and faint cries. Once again there was a loud bang. Kids started to crowd behind the shelves to hide, including Me and the girls.

The loud bang of a gun shot rang through out the town. People ran side to side while teachers were trying to calm everyone down.

I looked to my left to see Hanna tearing up and frightend. Her eyes were a pure wet blue witch stood out on her body. Seeing everyone like this made me finally realize what was happening.

Through my mixed emotions, I wanted to call Ezra but my phone was back at my desk. I need him by my side.

Suddenly a burst of light busted down the door and instantly started to shoot. I sat in the back corner with my eyes closed waiting for this madness to end.

Finally, the noises stopped. I looked up to see bodies and blood laying on the floor. I surely bursted in to flaming tears. I sat there still afraid and cautious of my surrondings. I didn't feel safe, everything felt like it would hurt me. The quite halls echoed from nothing, it felt as if the world was breaking in 2 but suddenly stopped.

With my dizzy head still spinning, I looked up to see a police officer with his hand out for me to take. I held it tight to push myself up as they quickly had me put my hands above my head and leave the building.

Ezras POV

I raced through the crowd of worried and confused parents until I reached the front. I saw that Emily made it to her mom and so did Hanna and Spencer. Quickly, I looked around to see students reuniting with their friends and family. I also saw Spencer rushing towards me.

"Wheres Aria?" she asked out of breath.

I started to tear up. I didn't know what to say or do.

Looking forward, no more students walked out alive. The empty path echoed across to me which sent me to sobbing. I tried to wipe the tears away but I couldn't hold them back.

"Ezra?" I heard come infront of me.

Straight forward stood Aria with messy hair and red puffy eyes. I rushed towards her and hugged her tight still sobbing. Almost losing my breath, I shoved in a kiss on her beautiful pink lips. Aria kissed back. We then broke apart and I cupped her face.

"You-your ok!" I screamed.

Aria smiled back at me.

"Oh my gosh, Aria!" I heard a faint voice yell from behind me. I looked to see Ella worried looking back and forth at me and Aria. She then pushed through to Aria and held her tight.

Ellas eyes were also teary with tears of sadness and joy.

My heart was racing faster than ever. My head was throbbing and I was losing feeling in my legs. Some what stable, I walked over to Aria. She held tight on to my arm as I walked her over to the car.

When we were finally settled in the seats. Aria planted a kiss and I kissed her back. We broke apart and looked at each other. I admirred her beauty in the moment.

Still out of breath I looked in to her shining eyes. "I-I love you." Suddenly my eyes couldn't help but send tears running down my tired body. Aria cupped my face and wiped the tears away the same as I do with her. She gave me a reassuring smile which made me smile instantly. "I love you too" Aria softly spoke.

I then returned to the wheel and drove home.