Quest #2: THE ENCHANTED MAIL (CLOSED)

Ahoy mighty travellers!Do you wish to participate in another quest? Than your eyes must continue reading because this is the destination where your questions will be answered

Do you wish to participate in another quest? Than your eyes must continue reading because this is the destination where your questions will be answered.

What is the quest all about?

PROMPT

Your entry must revolve around the prompt given below:
• You've received mail on the day of the summer solstice, mail that contains an enchanted wand. On the same day, you also get a mysterious note stuck to your desk drawer.

• Your story must follow the provided stipulation and contain a hint of cryptic darkness.

Are there any sort of restrictions?

A quest cannot be rendered orderly unless it's bound with certain restrictions. And so, here are they:

• The story must not be more than 500 words. This has been intentionally decided to keep the story small, precise and challenging.
• Do not plagiarise other's creations.

What is the deadline for the Quest?

The Quest will be officially closed on 28th November, 2016.

How do I enter?

The process for inscribing your name in the participant's scroll is quite simple. You need to post 'I'm in!' in the comments section below, and you will be counted. Make sure you tag at least five acquaintances you feel might be interested.

How do I submit my entry for the quest?

Once you've accomplished your task for the quest, you will need to post your entry, while tagging us in the chapter and sending the link to your entry in the comments. This is meant to consolidate all the entries in a precise manner.

Are there any prizes?

Of course, yes! The brave warriors of our quests do deserve magnificent prizes, don't they? So, here are the awards to be won by two fortunate people.

THE WINNER

• A beautiful badge to place upon the cover of the book beholding the winning story.
• A custom cover/ bookmark made by the talented MulanJiang for a single book of your choice.
• A detailed entry about you in our Realm of FAME.
• A glorious mention on the CRYPTIC's wall.

THE RUNNER UP

• A reputed mention in our Realm of FAME.
• Review on three chapters of any book of your choice.

When is the auspicious day when the winners will be announced?

The winners will be announced with deep respect in our Realm of FAME and will go down the pages of history after the results are announced on 6th December, 2016.

Thus, get prepared to turn your thinking gears and create a piece of eternal write-up, something which has never been discovered. We'll await the arrival of your entries with keen hearts.

With Best Wishes,
THE CRYPTIC