Quest #3: A CHRISTMAS PROPHECY (CLOSED)

Welcome,
We've assembled today to mark the beginning of our third Transcripted Quest. As a part of our Christmas celebrations, we've come out with the following prompt for the contest.

PROMPTThe clock is striking twelve, marking the beginning of Christmas

PROMPT
The clock is striking twelve, marking the beginning of Christmas. You're fast asleep on your bed, completely preoccupied with your merry dreams, when a sudden, terrifying whistling of wind is heard. You wake up abruptly and see the walls of your room painted with the words of a Christmas Prophecy.

 You wake up abruptly and see the walls of your room painted with the words of a Christmas Prophecy

• Your entry will be judged on creativity, originality, and of course, writing level. So, try to think up something completely new, and astound us with your amazing creativity!
• Don't forget, the darker the better.

Are there any restrictions?

Yes, because a contest cannot be orderly unless it's bound by certain restrictions. Here they be:

• The story must not be more than 1000 words, and the link must be posted on the comments below.
• Plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited.

What's the deadline?

The Quest will be officially closed on 12th January, 2017. No entries will be accepted thereafter.

How to enter and participate in the Quest?

The process is quite simple. We simply need you to post 'I'm in!', along with tagging five other people that might be interested. For example, I'm in! Tagging @username1 @username2 @username3 @username4 @username5 .

How to submit the entry for the Quest?

When you've completed your wonderful piece of transcription, you're requested to publish your work and tag us. Also, send us the link to your entry in the comments section.

Are there prizes for the winners?

Of course! What's a contest without prizes? It wouldn't be fair to the participants, right? Anyways, here are the prizes, which could be yours if you are fortunate enough to become the victor of the Quest!

PRIZES

WINNER

The highly sought after Cryptic Badge!
• A shout out on The CRYPTIC's wall and a prestigious place in our book, The REALM of FAME.

Go on, lift a pen, scribble down your thoughts and write something to go down in the history of The CRYPTIC. Amaze us with your enthralling skills and come out with something never discovered before!

With best wishes,
The CRYPTIC