Chapter 17

Paige teleported everyone to Harry's house in Holmes Chapel and when they got there Harry couldn't believe what he was seeing. There were police cruisers, an ambulance, fire trucks, and his mum was standing to the side of it all crying. Harry ran to her and put his arms around her, "Mom, I know you probably don't want to talk about it but I need to know everything that happened. You can tell me while everyone else spreads around the house to look for Gemma. If she's out there mum, we'll find her." Anne told Harry that a guy, with dark hair and eyes just as dark broke into their home, shot Joe, shoved Anne to the ground and grabbed Gemma in a matter of seconds. Anne ran at Darius but he had bodyguards surrounding him, and some of them could do amazing things just like her son. One of them even had yellow eyes. Anne was grabbed by the man with the yellow eyes and forced onto the couch, he bound her hands and feet and held a knife to her neck as the tall, dark, man hoisted Gemma over his shoulder, winked at her and said "Tell Harry I say hello." Before setting fire to the house.

-------

Darius and Gemma were nowhere to be found. They searched ten miles around Harry's house; Niall was frustrated he was trying to feel human vibrations but all he felt were animals carrying on like nothing had happened. Eventually everyone met back at Harry's house. His band mates didn't want to leave him at a time like this but they were all worried about their own families and what Darius was going to do next. One by one Paige teleported everyone home so they could check on their families, Erin kept watch over her family as well as Paige's so that she could be with Harry. When Paige came back to Cheshire she saw Harry sitting on his front porch with his head in his hands crying. She walked up and sat next to him, and put her hand on his leg. "We'll find her Harry. Darius won't get away with this and Gemma will be okay."

"How do you know? You don't. So don't tell me it's going to be okay Paige just don't because I should've been here for her. She's my sister and I should have protected her. I should've hired bodyguards to protect the house. I knew Darius was out there Paige, and I left my family unprotected and now Gemma's gone. So whatever you do don't comfort me because I don't deserve it. " At that Harry got up and walked away. Paige followed him "Harry stop. No one could have guessed that Darius would go after our families. We just thought he would want us..I don't know what will happen Harry and I'm scared but we can't give up we have to find Gemma, then we find Darius and end this." Harry looked at his house, there was blood on the floor from where Joe had been shot, half of his house was charred from the fire, his mum wouldn't stop crying and Gemma was gone. "Well find him," he says "but I'll be the one to finish it."