Percy

OH MY GOD!!! I DID NOT EXPECT THIS STORY TO GET THIS MANY READS!!!! IM PRETTY SURE ZUES JUST SHOCKED ME CAUSE IM VERY SHOCKED (SORRY FOR BAD PUN)!!! I DONT UNTERSTAND THIS!!!! IM NOT EVEN THAT GOOD OF A WRITER!!! TBH I DONT DESERVE THIIS xd!!! 400 PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS WTF!!!! GAH, IM SPEECHLESS (not really thought, cause I typed this XD)!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Rock

Camp Half-Blood, that is where Annabeth and me are from. You probably knew that, though. But its been about three years after we defeated Gaea, it feels weird not having to fight any monsters. Leo and Calypso are back (We though Leo died), and they settled down, in New Rome. Annabeth and I plan on it to!

 But, I am still in shock about what Nico said those years earlier. He said he had a crush on me, I haven't talked to him about it since though, I still want to be friends with him though. I mean he's a good kid, he's just... different. I know he's over me, I mean he literally told me, so I hope we can be friends. Not anything less or more.

  I walked to the Athena cabin, and knocked on the door. "Hey, Wise girl!" I told Annabeth. "Shut up, Seaweed brain!" She punched my arm and laughed at me. "Hey, stop it I'm weak!" I said sarcastically, and gave her a kiss. This is why I love her.

 "Okay, Annabeth." I straightened. "Remember, uhh, back in Tartarus, how I said I'd give a better date?" I told her. "Yeah? Why?" She asked. I forgot to open my mouth cause of where I was taking her and what I had planned. "W-well, want to go?" I stuttered. "Mmm, why wouldn't I!" She replied. This was the moment before the moment!

 Later, I had told Chiron that Annabeth and me were gonna be back tomorrow, and about what I had planned. "Okay, Percy good luck!" He patted me on the back and went off the help a new camper who couldn't figure out how to nock in arrow into a bow. I saw Annabeth eating lunch, outside her cabin with Daedalus laptop. "Sup, Wise Girl!" I yelled grinning. I walked up to her and gave her a kiss. "So can you tell me where you are taking me?" She asked. "Nope that's a secret!" I told her. "Ahh, come on!" She complained. "Hey, but  I can tell you this, meet me at my cabin at 6:00pm!" I laughed and walked away. "Cya, then Wise girl!"

 I wanted to talk to Nico, and the best place to find him on a Saturday is in his cabin, probably sleeping. I walked over to the Hades cabin, knocked lightly, and said. "Hey, Nico its Percy." I heard a grunt. "Come in." Nico said as I opened the door, he covered his eyes as if he was a vampire. "Okay, Nico. About what you said a few years  ago, I uhh..." He interrupted like he was reading my thoughts. "Wanted to know why?" I responded "Yeah..." There was a awkward pause in between us. "Well, Percy I guess I looked up to you, you where my idol, when I first met you." He paused. "First, demigod I saw in action, I thought you were so cool, brave, strong, and yeah, I'm kinda, maybe gay." He's voice cracked. "Okay, are we still cool though? Cause Im straight and all." I asked. "Yeah, and I've moved on." He told me. "Well, see you around Nico!" I told him and walked back to my cabin to prepare for my date with Annabeth.

   Don't worry this will be updated tomorrow probably, I have Thanksgiving break off from school! So, there will be lots of updates over the weekend and next week!!                                      -------Sincerely, Rock