Annabeth

We got off of Mrs. O'Leary, and we sat down at a table. A waiter came up to us, and asked what we would like. "Ill have the Garden Salad, and a Dr. Pepper." I told the waiter. "And I'll have a Steak sandwich, with a Coke." Percy added, as he pulled out some drachmas, and handed them to the waiter. "Why, did you give that guy drachmas!" I asked. "Oh, this is a restaurant owned and operated by demigods!" He gleamed. "That's my friend from Camp Jupiter, Josh."

 Okay, the date was going good, we ate dinner, laughed and just had a good time. Then all Hades went loose. The door to the restaurant, kicked down, A group of dracne. The had four feet long celestial bronze swords unsheathed. Full bronze armour and shields. The one in the middle yelled. "PERCY JACKSON, SHOW YOUSELF."

 "Oh, shit." Percy muttered to him self. Oh, shit was right. These were the same group they defeated on the Princess Andromeda. A bunch of demigods drew swords, bow, and other weapons. "Hey! Uglies! Over here!" Percy yelled, as he pulled out Riptide and charged at the dracne. "Killed you once, I'll kill you again!"

 I was frozen, my legs wouldn't work, I watched as Percy fought them, other demigods ran to help. The other demigod yelled at Percy to run, he didn't refuse. "Annabeth we are going on a swim!" He told me, as he picked me up bridal style and jumped of the ledge into the water fall below.

  Bum, bum, bummmmmmm! Sorry for the waterfall hanger, get it??