Annabeth

This is how my day went, my morning started off great, I talked with Percy we rode down to San Frisisco, on Mrs. O'Leary. Left, school got some ice cream went back to Camp Half-Blood. Lunch came around and one of my brothers got really mad at me, so I grabbed my laptop, sandwich and ate on the bench outside my cabin! Then Percy asked me out on a surprise date, which I should be getting ready for. But I'm locked out of my cabin, great just great!

 I knocked on the door and yelled. "Zack! I swear if you don't let me in I will kill you!" 

 "I'm good!" He yelled back. "That's it I'm going to get one of the Hephaestus kids do blow down the door, cause I've got a date with Percy in two hours!" I screamed through the door. "Ugh, fine!" Zack swung the door open almost hitting me in the face. "Your no fun!" Zack complained. "Oh, shut up Zack!" I replied.

 Once I set my stuff down, I got a nice dark red dress, and head band, put on the dress did my hair, I sent an Iris message for Piper to come over and help with my makeup (like always).

 I few minutes later I heard a knock. "Annabeth it's Piper!" She said through the door. "Come in!" I responded. "Oh my gods! Annabeth where did you get that dress!" She screeched. "Uhh, I bought it." I told her. "Okay, Piper control yourself. Well Annabeth, what's with the dress and stuff." She asked. "Percy's taking me on a surprise date. So wanted to look good." I replied.

 "Piper, I look like a barbie doll." I pleaded. "No, no you don't, you look pretty!" She encouraged. "Okay, okay, this is maybe too much make up!" I told her. "Ugh, fine. I'll take some of it off!" She said, grabbing wipes and rubbing off the makeup. After another half hour, she was done. "There, Annabeth you look amazing!" She smiled at her work. "Thanks." I told her.

 It was already 5:58! I got my purse, and walked out the door to the Poesidion cabin. I got up to the door and knocked. "It's Annabeth!"

 Percy came running to the door, opened it. He was in a tux thing, hair groomed back. He looked hot, all I could say. "Wow, you look amazing!" He said, he leaned down and gave me a kiss, and said. "Well, shall we go?" My heart did jumping jacks. "Yes, we shall." I responded. He whistled, and came Mrs. O'Learly. He walked up to her patted her on the head and got on. "Hop on, Ma'am." He said like a gentleman, I got on put my arms around him and we were off.

 Sorry for the kinda cliff hanger?