Percy

My mind was racing, this date is not going to plan at ALL! I picke  Annabeth up bridal style, and I jumped into the waterfall below us, holding on to her as tight as I could. As soon as we hit the water, I created an air bubble for us. "Well, this isn't going to plan." I muttered to her. "You don't say Seaweed Brain, and why don't we go help them?" She responded.

 "Annabeth, because they have it under control, they're demigods like us." I told her. Before she could say another word, I pulled her in and kissed her, she kissed back (WARNING ITS ABOUT TO GET INTENTS, LIKE CAMPING). I tried to slip my tongue into her mouth, she teased me, then let me in. We wrapped are tongues together and I got chills sent down my spine (BETTER THAN RICK RIORDANS KISS SCENE ALREADY???). I let go to catch my breath, and kissed her again, this process repeated, for another ten minutes, but I wished it could've last forever.

 Then I remembered what my original plan was. I was going to propose. So I let go. "Annabeth, I need to tell you something." I started as I got down on the floor of the bubble, and pulled out a blue box (because everything has to be blue!!!!!!!). Annabeth started breathing faster, and yelled. "YES, YES, YES, YESSSSSSS!!!!!" I opened the box, and placed the ring on her finger, it had two little runes on it. One a grey owl, and the other a blue wave.

 Then we heard a loud crash come from the restaurant. "What was that?" Annabeth asked with a worried expression on her face. "I don't know. Better go find out!" I responded. I controlled the water to lift us up, and Annabeth smiled. "What?" I asked dumbfounded. "Look up, Seaweed brain." She laughed. I did, and I saw fireworks, that read. Will you marry me Annabeth? "A little late for that" I muttered to her. "No kidding." She said. 

                                                                                       THE END

                                                Lel, I suck at making endings for my story's!