I'm Here **ONE-SHOT**

"Sean I can't skate!" Mark yelled, grabbing on to the metal bars behind him to hold himself up.

"What was that Makimoo?" Sean asked. He was skating backwards with no effort at all. His movements were fluid and quick. Almost identical to a professional

"YOU HEARD ME SHOW OFF MCGEE! I CAN'T SKATE!" Mark boomed, causing everyone to stop and stare.

Sean skated over, grabbing Mark's hands and pulling him forward. "I'll teach you."

"W-What?" Mark looked up at Sean, trying his hardest to stop shaking.

"You heard me. Now watch your foot work and move as carefully along with me as you can." Sean smiled reassuringly, still keeping a hold of Mark's hands. He began to move his feet slowly, making sure Mark could keep up.

Mark had his eyes glued to his feet.

"Just focus on your footing." he repeated to himself.

After some time, Mark got control of his balance and could move pretty well. Noticing this, Sean let go of his hands and skated off to a corner without a word.

"Haha!" Mark, cheered looking up where Sean just was. "Sean I'm-- SEAN WHERE ARE YOU?!" he cried out, his knees beginning to buckle and his balance starting to fail.

"I'm right here." Sean rushed over, catching Mark and tugging him close. "I've got you."