Chapter 7

Neymar

Waking up,I smile as I glance at serayah with her mouth slighlty opened and eyes closed,there was a small drool and her hair slighlty covering her left side but she still look breathtaking.I gave her a kiss on her forehead before slowly removing her arms from my body.

I hit the showers and it felt like in a spur of a few minutes,I am walking through the left wing of the castles in where ministers and cabinets and few servants curtesies as they watch pass through them with a brief case in one hand and a tumblr with hot boiling coffee filling it.

"Your highness"Both religious advisors greeted me in the entrance of my office."Updates"I said as I sat down on my office chair."Renovations of the hardive castle is going well,they have started to rebuild the library section and the royal hall."And I gave them suggestions and they give me feedback,It was like that for a few hours.

The officers finally left and I was left to my ownself doing well work.There was a knock on the door and in came serayah,she was carrying a tray of food probably.I pretended not to acknowledge her,still acting angry but hey I did say we were going to talk about it today but it doesn't hurt to see for her to try to get me to forgive her now.

But the way she looks today with he her black floral dress and no make up,her hair tied in a bun.Just absolutely breath taking."Uh where should I place this?"She asks as I gave her the silent treatment,looking busy as occasionally I look at her struggling to find place for the tray.

"I'll just send this later after you're not so busy"She mutteres,she finally gave up trying to get my attention.She turns towards the door and I stood up before she could even walk out,I stopped her by taking a hold of her hand.She turned and we made an intense eye contact.Her eyes filled with sadness and worry,tears were threatening to spill.I gave her encouraging smile.As I place the tray filled with food on the coffee table.I turned and she was still standing there but now focusing on her shoes.

I sat on one of the sofa's in the corner of the room.There was an awkward silence in the room as I sat there watching her."I'll ask the servants to take the tray after you're done"With that she turned her back again as she was about to open the door."Stop"As if on cue her hands released the handle and I could hear her loud sigh."come to me." She walked but still didn't look at me,gaze fixing upon her shoes.

"Look at me." I said and she did as she continued her way towards me.She was about to sit on one of the arm chair but I shook my head.She stand and I gave a pat on my thighs,Her eyes slowly widened but she did not say anything but obliged.She sat on my thighs,it was quite awkward as she was facing the other way.

"Turn around"I said and she did."Is this making you uncomfortable?"I ask and slowly she nodded."Come closer then"I said and she did but I knew it was still uncomfortable for her."Lean on me"I said and she did,her head on my left shoulder as her body relaxes upon my body,she let out a breath.

I wrap my arms around her and gave her a kiss on her head."Neymar you have to understand,that I am sorry,I told rafa,mum and serane of our private matters.I admit,I was tad upset that you neglected to have another child and rejected on having sex with me,I'm sorry." She mumbled but it was clear to me.

"Well I'm not going to forgive you"I said playfully but my face was serious."I understand"She said and sighed but was about to leave me as she sat up."I need to go."She said but I held her tight."I'm not going to forgive you until you kiss me."I said and she looked at me but blushed.

She gave me a kiss on the corner of my lips."Not forgiven"And so she gave me one on my lips.Eyes close we kiss.You know how people say you can get lost into someone,well basically I am losing myself because of her.

Our kiss deepened.I held her tighter onto me.We move a part and soon my lips connected upon her neck.I made my mark until I found her spot in where she lets out a moan."Neymar...I"But she couldn't continue her words as I was already giving her another mark between her chest,the amount of skin in the chest area of this dress providing me for a chance to do so.

"I have a meeting after this"She said in a breath before we re-connect our lips.

Nothing seems to matter now. Not even the goddamn meeting she has.Not even the pile of shit I've yet to decide and certainly not the thought that seems to hunt me everytime I need to tell her when I see her.
........................................................................

"Well that was spontaneus of us."I said as she laid her head on my chest,basically we managed to control ourselves the whole way back to our bedroom and you can say we had our own fun.

"Best one yet"I said as she swatted my arm,"What y'know it and its true"She laughed to my comment."Now what excuse do I say to the royal planning unit hmm?"She asks."Um you were busy making another heir?"I said playfully but she only hit me again but her smile says otherwise.I love this side of us.

Where we really forget that we were rulers and were just like any other couples out there.Now we are just plain serayah and neymar,no titles.

I mean like sera and I when we're around each other we tend to be normal.We fight,We laugh,we love.Just like any other marriage couple.

She stood up and I assume she is searching for her dress,she found it but a loud gasp was heard."What happened?"I ask worrily sitting up as still stood there in her underware.How the hell does she make an unattractive pair of undies look hella sexy is beyond wonders.

She then pulled her dress up for me to see.The slit that was origanally up to the center of her thighs was now even higher.The zipper was broken.Well damn was I impatient.

But you can't blame a man when you have a woman like my wife.She was a goddess.

With a smirk,"Sorry but not really"I said with that I earned a pillow hitting me square at the face as a smile played on my lips and a laugh from her.

That was enough to make my heart beat doubled its speed,if thats even possible.

Nissa Mail🎓

Well dominant neymar comes out of his shell?😏How do you like it?😉Ps I would love to write y'know a naughty scene but I decided well maybe I should write another book based on Nerayah love making scenes?But like I'm still working on it?But should I??

Ps can we talk about how I just came up with a ship name for serayah and neymar??

Comment and love💖