KELLY AND MICHAEL DAY OF FUN.

(Above is what Michael & Kelly Looks like)

The next day...

Kelly's POV

Michael was up early to make me breakfast in our kitchen. My dad knew him, but i guess he just wanted me to recover faster than I should be.

Michael cooked french toast, and it became my favorite. HE MAKES THE WORLD BEST FRENCH TOAST. While I was waiting for him to finish, I was staring at Michael's eyes, and the way that he moves. It makes me feel some type of way, but I cannot figure it out.

"Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!" Dad said.

"Y-y-yes?" I replied.

"You are drooling." Dad chuckles.

"Oh, Im sorry." I was about to grab the napkin until...

"Here, let me wipe it up for you" Michael took the napkin, and gently wiped my rear mouth with it.

"o-oh thanks" I replied.

"No worries sugar plum ;)" he replied.

"SUGAR PLUM?!" Dad and my siblings suddenly replied.

"Oh I'm sorry sir. I meant bestie" Michael nervously replied.

"YEAH RIGHT!" They replied.

"oh okay???, anyways, Kelly we still on to go to the amusement park today, right?" Michael questioned.

"OF COURSE! I'M EXCITED TO GO! SO FINISH UP THE BREAKFAST SO WE CAN GET READY!" I excitedly replied.

Michael's POV

After we all ate breakfast, Kelly and her family started to get ready. Her dad approved of us to go to the Amusement park called Canada's Wonderland, I heard that they opened a new ride, so i was kind of excited to go with Kelly.

During breakfast, Kelly kept staring at me like she was observing every move that I had to make. When she was staring at me, I started to feel so cautious about everything that I am doing. I did not feel like this when I was with Maya, now I feel like I finally belong to a place where things are going its right direction.

"I am ready!" Kelly suddenly opened the door and shows a huge beautiful smile.

"WOW." I suddenly blurted out.

"WOW. what?" she answered.

"WOW YOU TOOK SO LONG TO GET READY!" I knuckled her head.

"OW OW OW! STOP THAT! YOU ARE MESSING MY LOVELY HAIRDO BITCH!" she yelled.

"Kiss me first. So I can stop messing your beautiful hairdo." I looked at her seriously.

"Michael, what are you saying?" she replied back.

"Oh nothing, it's n-nothing, you have your bus fare?" I tried to change the subject but

*Kelly kissed Michael on the cheek*

"JUST THE CHEEK?!" Michael jokingly answered

"Maybe after today, not just on the cheek *wink wink*" She answered.

I suddenly blushed.

END OF CHAPTER.

I am sorry for the very long update :) please comment and vote!