~Liar~

..Kelly's POV..

i haven't told Rick about how i feel, so we can work it out, or just leave it, cause I've been heart broken for these past months, i really love him, but things changed, good thing i have Yaren with me, she's the only friend i have right now, who i can talk about anything, and trust. What's bothering me is that, why can't i remember about Michael being friends with me, cause after i got amnesia he never came to me to talk so i can remember stuff. I heard that Maya and Michael are together, they look so cute :) i wish my boyfriend was like that, but it's too late to change him. I better tell Rick how i feel.

3 HOURS LATER..

 "Hey Rick?" 

" Hey Kelly"

" Rick, Yaren told me that you mostly hang with Bryanna now and not me, and that hurt me a lot, im sorry if i get jealous, but that's why i care."

" look Kelly, i only love you, your the girl i love, and NO ONE ELSE"

" and how many times did you tell me that?"

" ughk, i know i said it a million times, bu-" Rick got cut off by Kelly.

" Rick, i think we need to break  up "

" c'mon Kelly, i love you so much, i need you!"

" you don't Rick.."

" Kelly i love yo-" Kelly hanged up on Rick.

[[ Kelly went to her bed and cried the whole night, until...]]

Kelly looked at her phone, and Michael was calling her.

" Hello?" said Michael

" Hi Michael?" Kelly answered

" you okay, is something wrong?"

* Kelly start to cry more and more* 

" Michael, can you come over?"

" uuuuh, sure, be there in 5 minutes" 

[[ Michael lived 2 block away from Kelly]]

* Michael knocked on the door*

Kelly ran out of her room and answered the door, after she opened the door, she immediately hugged Michael, and Michael hugged back.

" hey, what's wrong?"

" Me and Rick broke up.."  

" aww, im sorry Kelly" Michael answered

* Kelly hugged Michae even tighter*

" Kelly can't breathe" said Michael.

" oh, im so sorry, can you tell me what happened to us, like me, you, and Yaren?"

" sure."

[[ Michael started the story, while they're sitting on the couch until Kelly asked one question ]]

" Michael, did i date anyone before? "

" yes, you did.." Michael answered

" who's the guy? " she responded.

" it was me, Kelly "

" you?! "

" yes me, we were dating for almost a year, but then there's an accident.."

" ooh, you're with Maya now, i bet you're happy with her "

" I am, she cancelled our date the other night. "

" oh, that's okay. " Kelly responded.

" so you and Rick are done? "

" yah, that asshole don't know how to treat a girl right " they both giggled.

" Well, look at the time, it's almost midnight, Kelly i have to go " they both stand up, and hugged each other.

" thank you so much Michael! "

" no problem, im here always, just remember that " Michael answered. he waved bye to Kelly.

~ Kelly's Pov ~

I can't believe that Michael and I dated, i like him, not like as a boyfriend or anything, he's only a friend. i get butterfies when i see him every time in school, maybe i do like him, but i still love Rick.

-------------------------

~ Michael's POV ~

i can't believe i told Kelly about me and her before, i still love her, but i have Maya now, who makes me happy, and makes me laugh when i don't need to. im going to visit her later, even though it's midnight already.

[[ Michael visited Maya, Michael was so excited to visit her, cause they didn't talk for the whole day...]]

Michael knocked on the door, but no one opened it, he twist the door knob, the door was open, when Michael stepped inside the house, he heard moaning. He went upstairs and saw Maya fucking Rick.

" What the fuck Maya?!"

" Michael it's not what it looks like!"

" shut up! and you, no wonder why Kelly broke up with you!!!!"

" Baby, Calm down! " Maya responded.

" DON'T BABY ME! IF YOU'RE FUCKING THAT PIECE OF SHIT! "

" HE STARTED IT!!!!"  Maya answered.

" FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU, NO WONDER WHY YOU CANCELED OUR DATE!!! MAYA WE'RE THROUGH!!!!"

" Michael im sorry! "

" just FUCK YOU MAYA!" tears ran down on his face...

----------------------------------
Vote
----------
Comment
----------------

For an update bye