REMEMBER THE TIME?

Kelly's POV

Michael, Michael, that name sounds familiar to me, he look cute though. Hold up Kelly, you have a boyfriend who loves you so much. you should not think about that! that seems cheating! it feels like i already know him like 10 years now, maybe he is part of my past that i can't even remember. i better go to Yaren now, she's waiting for me outside.

Kelly was walking on the hallway, she again saw Michael, they stared at each other for a bit. Michael started to smile, and Kelly too. 

" Hey Kelly! :)"

" Heey Michael!"

" you going anywhere?"

" uuuhm, yeah"

" ooooh, i heard that you're dating Rick?"

" yeaaah I am."

" well that's nice"  Felt jealous deep inside.

" im sorry Michael, but i have to go, Yaren might get mad at me again, and think that im having it with Rick"

" oooh, okaaay see you tomorrow i guess!" 

" bye!"

..Michael's POV..

Rick, the jerk in our school, i feel bad for Kelly, i wish that she's okay in her relationship. i hope that Rick will take care of her properly. oh yeah, i have a date with my girlfriend Maya. Maya, is just the beautiful girl i've never seen, since me and Kelly didn't know each other, after the incident. i have to take her to a fancy restaurant down the street. hope she'll like it. 

 --------------------------------

4 hourslater...

Yaren'sPOV

Rick have been flirting with his hoes lately, I wanna tell Kelly but I don't want her to cry. oh yeah, I can tell this to Michael, he's been my friend for like 11 years now, I don't really talk to him that much no more, cause of these effin' exams that's been going on. I'll call Michael.

Yaren started calling Michael...

finally Michael answered..

" hello?"

" heey Michael, it's your sistaah"

" uuuuh, Yaren?"

" yes, I wanna tell you something."

" what is it?"

" so you know how Rick and Kelly are dating?"

" yeah, she told me about it"

" well, I've seen Rick flirting with his girls, I don't wanna tell Kelly cause she might cry again, and I don't want that to happen"

" really?!"

" yes"

" you better tell her now, or else."

" but I'm scared though"

" well face it!"

" okaay, I'll try. thank you brothaa"

" no problem sistaa!"

" bye"

" bye"

Yaren kept thinking about how will she tell Kelly about it, Kelly has been heart broken by him a lot of times, she didn't  mind it at all, those pain, and everything.

she still put up to all his shit, cause that's how Kelly loves Rick, it's everlasting.

After 10 minutes passed...

Kelly called Yaren.

" Hey Yaren"

" heey Kelly, what's up?"

" oh nothing, I just wanna talk to you, I'm bored"

" uhmm, Kelly I wanna tell you something"

" what is it?"

" so you know bryanna right?"

" her, what about?"

" well, Rick has been flirting with her for days now."

" oooh, okaaay."

" I told Michael about it too."

" that guy?! how'd you know him?"

" he's our friend for 11 years, you can't remember him, cause you had amnesia"

" no wonder why I felt like I already know him for a long time now."

" I'm so sorry Kelly"

" it's okay"

" good night Kelly, sweet dreams"

" good night."

Kelly'sPOV

Rick and Bryanna have dated for like 2 years, and now Rick is flirting with her, why can't he think about me, I'm hurting myself, I wanna break up but I don't know how, mostly guys break up with me, but I guess now it's my turn to break a guys heart.

---------------------------------

30 minutes later...

Maya canceled her date with Michael, because she need to watch her little brother. Michael was wondering if Yaren already told Kelly about Rick flirting with his ex Bryanna. Michael still love Kelly, but his with Maya now, Michael wanted to forget about him and Kelly, but he just can't, he wishes that someday all Kelly's memories will go back, but he thinks that it's impossible. So Michael need to tell this sister Yaren.

Michael is calling Yaren...

" hello Yaren?"

" yes, Michael?"

" how's Kelly?"

" she's pretty upset, why?"

" I'm just worried"

" can I ask you a question?"

" yeah sure"

" do you still love Kelly?"

" that's what I want you to know..."

" OMG!!!!"

" but it's so hard, I'm with Maya, and she's with Rick."

" don't worry"

" it seems hard to get back with her"

" it's not. I have to go brothaa, I have to put my stuff on my bag."

" okay bye."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE COUPLES? WILL THEY GET BACK TOGETHER? GIVE ME 5 VOTES TO CONTINUE THE STORY :)