23

"That's good," I said, hoping Taehyung would keep his attention focused and not look up to see that I wasn't actually talking to him.

 Or, not only to him.

 I brought my thumb down and let it circle around my nipple, watching Jungkook do the same.

 I thought about having his hands on me instead of my own, having him touching instead of just watching. 

Taehyung curled his fingers then and I groaned, letting my eyes trail down Jungkook's body until I was staring at the hand rubbing himself through his shorts. 

Licking my lips, I looked up at his face then back down, raising my eyebrows questioningly. 

He dipped his chin a little, looking suddenly shy, but when he looked back at me his gaze was predatory.

He hooked his thumbs in the waistband and pulled down slowly, so slowly, I stared at the growing expanse of skin below his belly button, smooth and golden and I wanted to rub my nose right down that path.

 But then he stopped.

 I looked up at him, squirming and trying to get the words out in between the lewd moans Taehyung was coaxing from me. "Oh, don't tease me." I moan.

Taehyung chuckled and I looked down quickly as he lifted his eyes to meet mine. "Don't worry, baby. If I have my way, you'll come twice before I get around to fucking you." His tongue darted out to lick his lips.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," I chided, reaching out to tangle my fingers in his hair and pull him back close. 

As he groaned contentedly, I looked back up at Jungkook. 

He was frozen in place again. Was he afraid, too, that we'd almost gotten caught? But the thrill was enough to make me bold.

"Come on then. Show me what you've got," I said slowly, making sure Jungkook's eyes were fixed on mine as I began rolling my hips forward. 

Jungkook pulled his shorts down and stroked his fingers down the length of his cock before wrapping them around and pumping slowly.

 He was beautiful and I was desperate to taste him.

 But I couldn't, so while staring at his hand, I held on tighter to Taehyung and found the rhythm I knew would get me off.