You make me Begin (LAST CHAPTER)

"Let's play a game," I said sweetly as I crawled up on the bed next to him. I kneeled by his head, stroking his cheek gently. He bit his lip and nodded as I let my fingers slip down to his clavicle, tracing the bone as I spoke. "You know how much I love your mouth. Why don't we add a little incentive this morning?" His eyes went a little wider as I slid my hand down his chest, drawing a tiny circle around his belly button. "I love touching you, but I'll only touch you in response to how you touch me." His eyebrows wrinkled and he licked his lips as I dragged my fingers down to his hipbone.

He reached up to wrap his fingers around my wrist, dragging it closer to his growing erection.

"Not yet," I said with a shake of my head. I straightened up and swung a leg over his chest, bracing my hands on his knees and wriggling backwards until he understood my intent. His hands came up to grip my hips as he pulled me close, tongue darting out to lick at me teasingly.

I sighed deeply and moved my hands to his hips as well. Now that his view of the doorway was blocked, I looked up at the slightly open door. Jungkook would have quite the view. I ghosted my fingers across Taehyung's twitching cock and smiled. "The better you make me feel, baby, the better I'll make you feel." He groaned, the vibrations deliciously deep and I licked my lips in anticipation. This was going to be good.

When Jungkook slid into view, his eyes were already wide and his mouth hung slack.

"Oh yes Jungkook!" I moaned. And all motions had stopped. At that moment I think I forgot how to fucking breathe.

" Jungkook? Did you just call me... Jungkook?" taehyung asked lifting me off of him.

i couldnt say a word but my head just darted towards the door.

Tae called out for Jungkook and he came. his hands covering up his boner in his shorts.

"What is going on here? Am i not enough for you that you want another man?" Tae asked his voice raised at each word.

Jungkook bowed towards his hyung and apologized " Hyung... Im sorry its all my fault..."

"Jungkook No! What are you doing!?" I hissed at him to shut up.

Tae got off the bed and started pacing back and forth in the room. i started to explain what had been going on.
"one time we were doing our own thing, and the door creaked open. I tried telling you about it but you just had to shut my up with your kisses. As time went on and i got louder and louder Jungkook had woken from his slumber and watched us eventually it became a thing that when you and I were fucking he would come watch from the door crack getting off.... I really wanted to tell you but i was enjoying that i was making another person jealous of something that he cant have... thats why i kept it a secret. Jungkook was merely innocent "

Taehyung looked between Jungkook and I not knowing what to say. he left the room for a while.

" I'm sorry... i wasnt trying to ruin things between you and tae hyung..." Jungkook said and left his room.

i was left all alone in the room naked staring at the ceiling for a couple hours reflecting before i fell asleep.

---

i woke up to my naked body in between two other bodies. Taehyung embracing me from my back and Jungkook shirtless body over my arms.

" what's going on..." i asked and they both kissed my lips one after the other.

"its okay, i worked things out with Jungkook and i found a way for us all to be happy. "

I just closed my eyes and sighed... there's always time for new beginnings.

The Thursday that were meant for pancakes, sex and me and tae, now included Jungkook and I didnt mind.

.......................................................................................................

AN:

THE END

Sucky ending but eh lol thanks for reading :)